Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Reef

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2011, 07:00 AM

High tide is on a distinguished road

Oh yeah, Telmatactis cricoides.

Last edited by High tide; 02-16-2011 at 07:05 AM.
Old 02-16-2011, 07:10 AM
R.I.P.

reefwars will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by High tide View Post
Oh yeah, Telmatactis cricoides.

nice id cool nem alot of nems like that come from down that way pretty cool
Old 02-16-2011, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reefwars View Post
nice id cool nem alot of nems like that come from down that way pretty cool
Definitely a sweet hitch hiker, the orange on mine is quite vivid.
Old 02-16-2011, 03:13 PM

damtrees420 is on a distinguished road

haha sweet i have one as well and now i know what it is
Old 02-16-2011, 04:19 PM

Thanks for appreciating the ID guys. It would seem the OP does not care about the answer to the burning question that has exhausted all resources.... I love it when people REALLY want to know and then disappear.
Old 02-16-2011, 04:37 PM

muck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Thanks for appreciating the ID guys. It would seem the OP does not care about the answer to the burning question that has exhausted all resources.... I love it when people REALLY want to know and then disappear.
Geez dude.. its only been 12hrs. Some people have more of a life than the rest of us.

Last edited by muck; 02-16-2011 at 04:43 PM.
Old 02-16-2011, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muck View Post
Geez dude.. its only been 12hrs. Some people have more of a life than the rest of us.
Come on, that person is on here 24/7. Some people just want a quick answer without acknowledging the person who put in the work to find it for them, it's just common courtesy that's all. That being said, there are people who recognize the efforts so it's all good, some people are just rude.
Old 02-16-2011, 05:49 PM

Chaloupa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
You're kidding me right? I got answers...I answered the first one, and weird I have a life, just because I didn't come on to thank everyone within the first 10 minutes of posting doesn't make me rude or ungrateful.....I'm NOT on Canreef all the time, sorry to disappoint. As you can see, YES I have quite a few posts, and YES I have been absent for the last 12 months quite a bit as I DO have a life...maybe you should look into one, and not be rude to others when it is not necessary. It was completely UNCALLED for, for you to call me out. Thank you Muck for saying what you did.

Now to the people that DID answer with great info. Thank you! I have passed on the information to my co-worker and she's quite pleased. I think that she lucked out with that one!

Old 02-16-2011, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaloupa View Post
You're kidding me right? I got answers...I answered the first one, and weird I have a life, just because I didn't come on to thank everyone within the first 10 minutes of posting doesn't make me rude or ungrateful.....I'm NOT on Canreef all the time, sorry to disappoint. As you can see, YES I have quite a few posts, and YES I have been absent for the last 12 months quite a bit as I DO have a life...maybe you should look into one, and not be rude to others when it is not necessary. It was completely UNCALLED for, for you to call me out. Thank you Muck for saying what you did.

Now to the people that DID answer with great info. Thank you! I have passed on the information to my co-worker and she's quite pleased. I think that she lucked out with that one!
You're welcome, I am glad to hear she was pleased.
Old 02-16-2011, 06:01 PM

ensquire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaloupa View Post

+1
Closed Thread