Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Regional Forums > British Columbia > BC Interiors

Old 02-10-2012, 01:07 AM

mike31154 will become famous soon enough

BC man, Bring Cash. They were stacking the patients in the hallways in Vernon as well. Code purples almost a daily routine. Built a brand new tower, finished last summer/fall. All good but Interior Health has decided to leave the top two floors empty due to lack of funds, or they're spending the funds elsewhere. Too many old guys like you & me taxing the health care system.
Old 02-10-2012, 01:54 AM
Rest In Peace

Doug has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike31154 View Post
BC man, Bring Cash. They were stacking the patients in the hallways in Vernon as well. Code purples almost a daily routine. Built a brand new tower, finished last summer/fall. All good but Interior Health has decided to leave the top two floors empty due to lack of funds, or they're spending the funds elsewhere. Too many old guys like you & me taxing the health care system.
I believe closed beds is the problem there also. Down from 400 + to just over 200 or so. Bring cash is ok but getting out of hand.
Old 02-10-2012, 02:05 AM
Rest In Peace

And I agree on my generation taxing the system but I busted my arse for 40yrs. paying for that right when I get older and now have to wait in line behind many that never contributed diddly squat. Sure is equal treatment. Anyways thats getting political and I will get spanked so enough of that.

I,m going regardless. Our granddaughters have made all kinds of plans already. And thats whats important.
Old 02-10-2012, 02:26 AM

Wasn't too difficult for me to make the decision to live here, politics will be politics, in the end it's the same country. I think Ms Clark & her Liberals will be given their walking papers next provincial election. Whether things will change significantly is doubtful. It's the bureaucrats, lobbyists & large corporations that really run the show.

You've got it boiled down to the important stuff for sure, family.
Old 02-10-2012, 11:53 AM

StirCrazy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug View Post
Nice. I see the hospital in Kamloops is stacking them in the hallways. No doctors available besides that. And you have the audacity to charge me $110/yr. for medicare and then tell me to pay my own yearly physical.

Where the heck am I moving to?
where did you hear this, I have been working 12 hour days for 5 days now (2 more to go) and I haven't heard anything about this on the news and or in the paper... never heard of them using the halls here either.. thats all been lower mainland.

Steve
*everything said above is just my opinion, and may or may not reflect the views of this BBS, its Operators, and its Members. If cornered on any “opinion” I post I will totally deny having ever said this in a Court of Law…Unless I am the right one*

Some strive to be perfect.... I just strive.
Old 02-10-2012, 01:50 PM
Rest In Peace

http://www.kamloopsnews.ca/article/2...rator-has-seen

and today

http://www.kamloopsnews.ca/article/2...d-for-patients
Old 02-10-2012, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StirCrazy View Post
... never heard of them using the halls here either.. thats all been lower mainland.

Steve
http://www.vernonmorningstar.com/news/139049424.html
Old 02-10-2012, 03:48 PM
Staff

christyf5 is on a distinguished road

When are you making the big move Doug?

My 180 Build

Every electronic component is shipped with smoke stored deep inside.... only a real genius can find a way to set it free.
Old 02-10-2012, 04:17 PM
Rest In Peace

Sometime on or before June 1st depending on when our place sells. Or if it does not sell by then, we have a problem.
Old 02-11-2012, 12:42 AM

StirCrazy is on a distinguished road

hmm ok, I must have missed it in the paper, but thats todays paper so I havent read it yet either LOL.

ya real un normal, I have been there 6 times with the kids or myself in the last two years, once the daughter was checked right into a bed, the others I waited an hour at most for treatment, so this isn't normal if you were concerned about that.

Steve
*everything said above is just my opinion, and may or may not reflect the views of this BBS, its Operators, and its Members. If cornered on any “opinion” I post I will totally deny having ever said this in a Court of Law…Unless I am the right one*

Some strive to be perfect.... I just strive.