Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-20-2011, 04:51 AM

StirCrazy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTang<3 View Post
Its too bad both years Edmonton has had high picks there hasn't been a true stud to take, Crosby, Ovi , Stamkos talent.
I don't know about that. Hall is no slouch, just had an accident and got hurt.. 42 points in 60something games from a rookie on a rebuilding team is nothing to laugh about. I am predicting 100 point seasons out of him once they all finnish gellin.

as for this year, if RNH lives up to the hype he will be better than any of them and yes he would be good to have, but I don't think he would be better for the team than some good defenceive players at this point. there is that other defence man who is ranked right behind Adam larson (don't know where you read he may have slid, he is still #1 euro and the strongest skater in the draft, but anyways) this other guy is the most NHL ready player in the draft.

its to hard for us to say though, with out knowing whats going on in Steve Tambellini's head maybe he will trade who ever they draft this year for some veteran talent in a couple key areas.

Steve
*everything said above is just my opinion, and may or may not reflect the views of this BBS, its Operators, and its Members. If cornered on any “opinion” I post I will totally deny having ever said this in a Court of Law…Unless I am the right one*

Some strive to be perfect.... I just strive.