Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Regional Forums > Alberta > Edmonton

Old 06-07-2004, 02:49 AM

littleboyblue16 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to littleboyblue16
Default alot has happend

alot has happened since i last talked on here, still working that for sure haha, my tank has gone to crap, let just say i forgot about it, everythings still alive, liverock doesnt look so liverockish anymore, more like a rock with hermits on them, i knoticed ever since spring hit, my tank has getting super sunlight and my snail cant keep up, so i desided tonight! i am going to do a super clean of a lifetime, and also be moving the tank into my bedroom, so i know its around and i can watch it more
this is going to be exciting lol, anyways, i am gone for vaction here on june 29 exciting, going down the the usa and comming up on the ocean highway maybe camp there and catch me some fish too for my fishtank lol, and then after that, when i get back home i am saving my money and going for a nice 48gal fishtank to start my new saltwater fun lol see the 20gal is not doing much for me anymore lol so yeah, i thought i tell you what i have been up to, i know you probly all don't care but hey, its worth a try right lol....
talk to you later

Matt
Old 06-07-2004, 02:52 AM

EmilyB is on a distinguished road

It's not that we don't care Matt..... rather it seems you don't care that much about your tank.

Kids....
Old 06-07-2004, 03:43 AM

AJ_77 is on a distinguished road

This might be a good time to take a break from keeping saltwater, Matt... until you have the time and commitment to properly maintain it. You'll be away what, a month? Maybe just part the 20gal out, and take a good long look at the hobby when you get back - take some time to learn what direction you want to go.

Your posts seem to jump all over the place, maybe you can take this chance to read, research and give yourself a break, before jumping back into it (hopefully with planning and foresight).

Just a thought... have a great summer, sounds like fun.
Old 06-07-2004, 05:55 AM

littleboyblue16 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to littleboyblue16

no, i do care about my tank, just i know sometimes people forget about things and get hyped on another, and i know some people out their sometimes forget about there tank, and my vaction isnt a month its only happening in 2 weeks....