Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Oceanic Corals

Old 05-27-2009, 06:23 AM

deep6er is on a distinguished road
Default Store hours?

I have sent a few emails re some zoanthids I want to pick up. Almost 2 weeks ago, And no reply. !!!

Is your place still open? What are your hours? How can I see your corals?
Old 05-27-2009, 04:57 PM

brickwood is on a distinguished road

I sorta had the same problem. It took me a week to find out where to pick up my order. I left work to meet the guy there and when I left to go there, he told me he had to leave. I have decided that the LFS is the only way to go. I can go there on my own schedule and browse at my leisure.
Old 05-27-2009, 05:25 PM
Moved on

OceanicCorals-Ian- is on a distinguished road
Default Hours

Hi Deep6er,

I apologize for having overlooked your email. I will double check my folders to make sure I have received them.

For people who aren't aware, I have a full time job and it is seasonally busy this time of year. Therefore, I will apologize in advance if it takes a bit longer then usual for me to reply to your emails and PM's. I do have someone working for me right now; shipping livestock out and I am hoping to rectify the delay in shipments and PM/email replies.

I would like to thank you for your patience as I am doing my best to provide you with the best customer service capable.

Cheers,

PS Brickwood, I am sorry to have had to leave early that day we were suppose to meet. Something urgently came up and I had no recourse but to leave right away. If you are still interested in meeting up; I will ensure that I or someone else will definitely be present.

Sorry again.