Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 05-02-2013, 12:59 AM

fishoholic will become famous soon enough
Default LF- bird wrasse pair/Niger trigger/harlequin tuskfish

Just thought I'd check and see if anyone in the Edmonton area was selling or thinking of selling a bird wrasse pair or a Niger tigger or a harlequin tuskfish.
Old 05-02-2013, 01:35 AM
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. ><(((º>

kien will become famous soon enoughkien will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishoholic View Post
Just thought I'd check and see if anyone in the Edmonton area was selling or thinking of selling a bird wrasse pair or a Niger tigger or a harlequin tuskfish.
This ---v

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishytime View Post
ok, I'll chime in just cuz my name was mentioned...... what Girly has failed to mention is.....while the 230 FOWLR may indeed have space for more bodies, it is tied to the rest of her system which is shall we say slightly stuffed...some of the notables are a 7-8" naso, two 7-8" rabbit fish, a large purple tang a chocaolate mimmic tang, a 6-7" corris...if her nitrates were in control I would say go for it

So in other words, Doug is full of sh- er.. fishpoop?
Old 05-02-2013, 02:34 AM

fishytime will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kien View Post

So in other words, Doug is full of sh- er.. fishpoop?
see what I have to deal with?
260g mixed reef, 105g sump, water blaster 7000 return, Bubble King SM 300 skimmer, Aqua Controller Jr, 4 radions, 3 Tunze 6055s,1 tunze 6065, 2 Vortech MP40s, Vortech MP20, Tunze ATO, GHL SA2 doser, 2 TLF reactors (1 carbon, 1 rowa). http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=50034 . Tank Video here http://www.vimeo.com/2304609 and here http://www.vimeo.com/16591694
Old 05-02-2013, 02:36 AM
R.I.P.

reefwars will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishoholic View Post
i have two aussie tuskfish on order im hoping with in a week or so as we are still finalizing the order

if you dont find anything with in a week or so give me a shout and ill have one sent up to ya

will be the aussie niger's as well

cheers
Old 05-02-2013, 02:54 AM

fishoholic will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishytime View Post
see what I have to deal with?
Good thing you love me

Quote:
Originally Posted by reefwars View Post
i have two aussie tuskfish on order im hoping with in a week or so as we are still finalizing the order

if you dont find anything with in a week or so give me a shout and ill have one sent up to ya

will be the aussie niger's as well

cheers
Special delivery....I like the sound of that.....but all the way from the moon, well that's a bit far

I was more so thinking if someone had a tuskfish that was outgrowing their tank or if someone had one that was shutting down their tank then I'd go that route. If not then I'm going to try to order a bird wrasse pair in. I want to add either a tusk fish or the bird wrasses not both.

Either way though I do want a Niger trigger, thought I'd wait a bit and see if someone on here had one before going to the lfs. I have had a few of them in the past and I love watching the way they swim. Now that I have an egg create cover I don't have to worry about the Niger jumping out!