Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Reef

Old 02-11-2013, 12:26 AM

madchild is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChizerBunoi View Post
I just went to wais, ocean creation, concept, big als, pisces, riverfront and golds. All the stock looked sick with tons of dead fish. Concept was closed for the 3 time in a row during normal business hours. I'm not impressed with them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConceptAquatics.ca
Store Hours (May Vary)
Mon - Fir (11am to 9 pm)
Sat (10am - 4pm)
Open late by request
We would love to have you come by,
but please call or email to ensure
someone will be at the store
Also not usually open sundays...

Oh, and by the way Concept is awesome. Great prices, extremely helpful, and willing to go the extra mile.

Last edited by madchild; 02-11-2013 at 12:29 AM.
Old 02-11-2013, 05:09 AM
ChizerBunoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by reefwars View Post
I'm there Mon to Fri from 11-7 and sat/sun from 11-4
http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=92950&highlight=hours

The other times I went were during weekdays. If your store is going to be closed, post a message about it online or a note on the door.

I used to buy a lot of equipment from Brad through the online store. They do have the best prices on equipment for Calgary, no doubt about it. And I did get my tank built by them, which I am happy with.
Old 02-11-2013, 02:14 PM
Banned

denny_CC is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChizerBunoi View Post
http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=92950&highlight=hours

The other times I went were during weekdays. If your store is going to be closed, post a message about it online or a note on the door.

I used to buy a lot of equipment from Brad through the online store. They do have the best prices on equipment for Calgary, no doubt about it. And I did get my tank built by them, which I am happy with.

hi

usually we are open on sundays but yesterday myself and the owner were called to sask for an emergency that required both of us to be there ,it was out of our hands . a note was on the door explaining we were closed and a apologie was noted on the note as well for those who came by.along with the notice on the door i also had someone there to explain that we had to close yesterday at 12 .

we do have a store number if you need it its 403-323-7360 or an email can be sent to myself for inquires.

our store website is about to run again and then customers are welcome to shop on the site when the store is closed or we unavailable as per before.

right now we have 1 employe and are open 7 days a week, along with that we operate a glass shop in conjunction with the storefront and while our store hours are mostly 11-7 we are in the glass shop working untill 11 most nights , please bear with us while we multi task to get our customers the orders and services they request as our business offers country wide services.

untill the store is fully up and running we are trying our best to be open as much as possible for local calgary but there are some things that require us to close and we apologize for any inconvienience this cause's to those who come by at those times.

cheers

denny
concept aquatics
Old 02-11-2013, 04:20 PM
ChizerBunoi

Hi Denny

Thank you for posting the information above.