Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Old 09-30-2013, 09:31 PM

rite_eh is on a distinguished road
Default FS: 40G Custom Complete RR System

=== Included Equipment ===
∙ Custom drilled 40G tank and plywood stand built by Oceanic Corals in Aldergrove. Configured as a herbie with dual 1.5 inch drains (gate valve on herbie and straight through E-drain) and dual returns (4 bulkheads total installed). Display is ~27G and coast-to-coast overflow is ~13G. I believe glass is 3/8 inch (will confirm) and overflow is black acrylic with teeth. Could easily be used for SPS because of high-flow design.
∙ Plastic clear sump with float valve installed for ATO and a high water level float switch as well. Normal operating level adds another ~8G to total water volume.
∙ Vertex Illumina 200 LED (12") with red module installed and the wireless dongle included for programming. Software downloadable online.
∙ Vortech MP10W ES
∙ SWC 150 BMK skimmer (needle wheel impeller installed, original mesh impeller also included). A float switch is installed in the collection cup which was used with an Apex controller to shut off prior to overflowing.
∙ Jager 200W heater in overflow
∙ Jager 100W heater in display (spare, was connected to a backup for power outage heating)
∙ Ehiem 1260 return pump
∙ Cadlights nano bio-reactor and pump (150ml) currently running biopellets but suitable for GFO, carbon, etc.
∙ Rid volt grounding probe
∙ Egg crate and mesh cover
∙ Mag float cleaning magnet
∙ Fan installed above sump (with 12v transformer) for evaporative cooling in the summer
∙ Euro brace installed along front. I have the cut glass for euro bracing both sides (never installed, also included)
∙ LED strip light and transformer for stand lighting (turns on/off when door is opened/closed on magnetic switch)

=== Dimensions ===
∙ Tank - 24 x 24 x 15.5 height
∙ Stand - 24 x 24 x 38 height
∙ Total height is 53.5”

=== Not Included ===
∙ Livestock (pictured) is not included.
∙ No Apex gear or Apex probes (pictured in sump) are included. This equipment has already been repurposed.

===

I am setting up a larger system and am combining my two smaller tanks so this one will no longer be needed. Serious buyers only please as I have to relocate the livestock to my QT for teardown (and I do not want to do this and have someone change their mind). Selling to one buyer is preferred, not interested in parting it out unless you are willing to take a lot of the equipment.

I am located in Aldergrove, BC. Price is $1,000 firm, cash only.

Thanks for looking.

Old 10-15-2013, 06:03 PM

rite_eh is on a distinguished road

Bump. Glass is 3/8 and LR (about 15lbs) is included.