Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Aquatic Addictions

Old 11-25-2008, 06:00 AM

iansfishy is on a distinguished road
Default thanks Dan at aquatic addiction

So after putting up with shopping and visiting family for two days in Van with the wife, ( to everyone up in this country - williams lake, anywhere west of chilliwack is downtown Van!) I finally got to go do fish stuff. Every time i come down it is in the morning so i havn't been into the store in a couple months. I figured 2:00 pm on monday was a safe bet, Nope. Closed! After a few choice words and my wife reminding me my two year old is at the age of repeating everything she hears, Dan conveniently showed up and allowed me to look around until my wife started giving me the 'ol foot tap stare down! I bought an awesome open brain that looks even better now that it is home, as well as replacement bulbs for the RSM. (the only place i could find them was there).There is some really great looking corals in the coral tank and the whole store looks great. Thanks Dan for taking time out of your day to wait around.
Old 11-25-2008, 07:18 AM

Aquatic Addictions is on a distinguished road

You are more than welcome I have some family in Williams Lake.....thats a bit of a drive.....I am glad you thought to come by and it all worked out!!!!!

I am pleased you liked your coral and thank you for the compliments on the corals and store. Sorry I did not have more time ( my wife was doing the same foot tapping thing in my head as I had to get our son from school ) We look forward to seeing you and the missus again in the future!!! If you should need anything in between trips give us a call 604-625-2182....except Mondays

Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iansfishy View Post
So after putting up with shopping and visiting family for two days in Van with the wife, ( to everyone up in this country - williams lake, anywhere west of chilliwack is downtown Van!) I finally got to go do fish stuff. Every time i come down it is in the morning so i havn't been into the store in a couple months. I figured 2:00 pm on monday was a safe bet, Nope. Closed! After a few choice words and my wife reminding me my two year old is at the age of repeating everything she hears, Dan conveniently showed up and allowed me to look around until my wife started giving me the 'ol foot tap stare down! I bought an awesome open brain that looks even better now that it is home, as well as replacement bulbs for the RSM. (the only place i could find them was there).There is some really great looking corals in the coral tank and the whole store looks great. Thanks Dan for taking time out of your day to wait around.