Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Regional Forums > Alberta > Calgary

Old 10-23-2012, 09:02 PM

strauss is on a distinguished road
Default Fragalot order Calgary

I really want some ric's and acans and fragalot has a bunch pretty cheap. I've ordered before and was pleased with it. Has to happen in the next few weeks before weather gets crazy-ier. Anyone else want to place and save shipping?

Brandon
Old 10-23-2012, 09:11 PM

mrhasan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by strauss View Post
I really want some ric's and acans and fragalot has a bunch pretty cheap. I've ordered before and was pleased with it. Has to happen in the next few weeks before weather gets crazy-ier. Anyone else want to place and save shipping?

Brandon
I am in But with the current condition of the weather, I doubt whether people would risk it; particularly in Calgary.
Old 10-23-2012, 09:25 PM
Vendor

eli@fijireefrock.com is on a distinguished road

Don't mean to jump in...but I do have few heads of ricordeas on hand.as for LPS only mother colonies and planning on fraging in the next week.
Cheers
Old 10-23-2012, 11:25 PM
Rest In Peace

Doug has disabled reputation

Moving to the local forum.
Old 10-24-2012, 01:27 AM

Enigma is on a distinguished road

I'd be willing to add a couple of things to the order to test the waters, but the weather does concern me a bit. I think the delivery would have to be timed very well.

Also, is he willing to do "Saturday hold for pickup?" I ordered from Fragbox last week, and I really appreciated that he was willing ship on Friday for it to be held for pickup on Saturday. It cost a little more, but it saved my corals from bouncing around in a delivery truck. I think that is even a bigger concern with the weather.
Old 10-24-2012, 01:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
I'd be willing to add a couple of things to the order to test the waters, but the weather does concern me a bit. I think the delivery would have to be timed very well.

Also, is he willing to do "Saturday hold for pickup?" I ordered from Fragbox last week, and I really appreciated that he was willing ship on Friday for it to be held for pickup on Saturday. It cost a little more, but it saved my corals from bouncing around in a delivery truck. I think that is even a bigger concern with the weather.
Yah I not just a bit concerned but extremely concerned about the weather. Winter has come way too soon, especially in Calgary. Maybe mother nature is trying to make up her lack of winter last year

Alongside, fragalot does have some very tempting stuffs with very tempting price but doesn't have the best rep of shipping, particularly the correct stuffs. The weather might make it worse don't you think? But if some people are willing to risk it, I am in too
Old 10-24-2012, 01:37 AM
Nano Bubble Lover

soapy is on a distinguished road

I'll go along for the ride. Let me know when you want to have picks in by.
Old 10-24-2012, 01:56 AM

Till now:

1. Strauss
2. Shelly
3. Soapy
4. Raied
Old 10-24-2012, 03:12 AM

strauss is on a distinguished road

Saturday pick up is an option and im all for it considering. Just a review from last time. I ordered 6 frags last time and had a plug of zoa's melt but then again my red acan has trippled in size over 3 months. As a general rule sps does not always ship well but the lps and everything else tends to ship well in my experience.
Old 10-24-2012, 03:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strauss View Post
Saturday pick up is an option and im all for it considering. Just a review from last time. I ordered 6 frags last time and had a plug of zoa's melt but then again my red acan has trippled in size over 3 months. As a general rule sps does not always ship well but the lps and everything else tends to ship well in my experience.
I was thinking of ordering a SPS, few rics and few zoas. Maybe an acan. My budget is around $40-$50.

I am more like chipping in