Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Tank Journal

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-21-2009, 10:21 PM

globaldesigns is on a distinguished road

Awsome design... You said you weren't going overkill, I don't think you can do it. Those images are killer and I think it will look awesome. You have some great talents with DIY Aquarium setups.

Also great news on the wife... If you ever want to talk, PM me anytime... Cancer runs wild in my family, and I have lost many family members to all types of Cancer... My mother left us a couple years ago.

FYI, My wifes father has lung cancer, and he never smoked and is health contious... Go Figure!!! Anyways he was suppose to be gone several years ago now, but has been taking this miracle drug. I can't remember the name, but my wife will know it. It isn't something that is covered by medical, and will cost about $3K per month, but it is like he doesn't have cancer and has given him more time... Now in saying this, he was just delivered some bad news that the drug is starting not to work and the lung cancer is progressing again, but hopefully he gets another 1-2 years he didn't have before. AND REMEMBER HE GOT 3 YEARS, that the doctors said no way to.

Our thoughts are with you, Have a great holiday and cherish all the time that you all have together. You never know what can happen.

R

Setup: 180G DT, 105G Refuge (approx. 300lbs LR, 150lbs Aragonite)
Hardware: Super Reef Octopus SSS-3000, Tunze ATO, Mag 18 return, 2x MP40W, 2X Koralia 4's Wavemaker
Lighting: 5ft Hamilton Belize Sun (2x250W MH, 2X80W T5HO)
Type of Aquarium: mixed reef (SPS & LPS) with fish
Dosing: Mg, Ca, Alk