Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Reef Wholesale > Livestock

Old 04-16-2012, 11:20 PM

PFoster is on a distinguished road
Default Sneak peak at some of the crazy corals currently at Reef Wholesale!

Here is a sneak peak at some of the scolymia currently in stock at Reef Wholesale.

I will post a few more pictures up over the next few days so keep checking back.

Currently residing in the GTA Metropolis, the Superman Scolymia. These are a very rare and unusual color variation for scolymia and a great addition to any scolymia collection!!

Looking for your first scolymia?
You just can not go wrong with the bleeding apple scoly's! These pieces are just awsome!

Old 04-17-2012, 12:26 AM

fishytime will become famous soon enough

have me a superman monti, have me a superman digi, NEED me a superman scoly!!! very nice!
260g mixed reef, 105g sump, water blaster 7000 return, Bubble King SM 300 skimmer, Aqua Controller Jr, 4 radions, 3 Tunze 6055s,1 tunze 6065, 2 Vortech MP40s, Vortech MP20, Tunze ATO, GHL SA2 doser, 2 TLF reactors (1 carbon, 1 rowa). http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=50034 . Tank Video here http://www.vimeo.com/2304609 and here http://www.vimeo.com/16591694
Old 04-17-2012, 12:30 AM

bling_bling466 is on a distinguished road

Just wondering how I would go upon getting me one of the bleeding apples I'm only an hour from the gta
Old 04-17-2012, 12:56 AM

Myka will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishytime View Post
have me a superman monti, have me a superman digi, NEED me a superman scoly!!! very nice!
Me too, me too, and ME TOO!!!

SPS fanatic.

Old 04-17-2012, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishytime View Post
Fishytime, do you have the indo superman?
Or the RW Superman?

Let me show you the diff.
Here is the indo superman.
Notice the intense blue base and a red-ish poly.
Sorry the picture is blurry, my photography skills have come a long way since 2010.06.15

Here is the RW Superman.
Same intense blue base, but VERY bright red polyps.

We have been culturing this superman out for over 2 years now, probably 3 years... I would have to actual look back through picture to figure out when we started growing it out.
It came in as a large colony and RTN'd in shipping but we were able to save 4 polyps of the stuff. It was so disheartening.... but I knew this was an amazing piece so we tucked it away in the corner of one of our sps beds and it has been growing out ever since. Now we are up to over 12 mother colonies that have all completely overgrown their plugs and are WAY overdue to another fragging up.
This piece is still a bit of a ways away from release, but we already have a growing waiting list, so if you want to complete your superman collection this would be a good piece for you!

This is actually the first time we have ever received a superman scolymia and we get a LOT of scolymia!!
Old 04-17-2012, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bling_bling466 View Post
Just wondering how I would go upon getting me one of the bleeding apples I'm only an hour from the gta
We never sell direct to end users, but pm, email or call me and we have quite a few dealers in the GTA between kitchener and here that can get these pieces for you. None of them are Canreef sponsors so I dont think its fair to post their info on the public forum but you wont have to drive far
Old 04-17-2012, 02:44 AM

fishytime will become famous soon enough

I guess I have the indo monti.....sweet piece the RW superman is.....dang!.... now I need me another supermang.....
260g mixed reef, 105g sump, water blaster 7000 return, Bubble King SM 300 skimmer, Aqua Controller Jr, 4 radions, 3 Tunze 6055s,1 tunze 6065, 2 Vortech MP40s, Vortech MP20, Tunze ATO, GHL SA2 doser, 2 TLF reactors (1 carbon, 1 rowa). http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=50034 . Tank Video here http://www.vimeo.com/2304609 and here http://www.vimeo.com/16591694
Old 04-17-2012, 03:05 AM
acanthastrea freak

Skimmerking is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Skimmerking Send a message via MSN to Skimmerking

Quote:
Originally Posted by PFoster View Post
We never sell direct to end users, but pm, email or call me and we have quite a few dealers in the GTA between kitchener and here that can get these pieces for you. None of them are Canreef sponsors so I dont think its fair to post their info on the public forum but you wont have to drive far
Do why not sell straight to the public what's the difference
Old 04-17-2012, 03:21 AM
Just a guy..

Aquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skimmer King View Post
Competing directly with your wholesale customers is not great for business??
Old 04-17-2012, 03:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skimmer King View Post
We only sell to stores.
If you are interested in one of our pieces we can arrange that it is shipped out that store on their next order. If we do not supply a store in your area, we do supply several very well know and reputable Canreef sponsors that are well versed in shipping corals and can ship them to you.