Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2009, 06:08 AM

johncody is on a distinguished road

Couldn't fit all the pictures in so here is some more at random to match with prices above.

there yah go guys..

cheers JC
Old 02-23-2009, 08:10 AM

Newtoreef is on a distinguished road

Thx. for the rock John it was a pleasure meeting you. And everybody here loves the clam. blennie and everything made the move ok. Sorry about your demise. Hopefully you get a chance the try again in the future.
Old 02-23-2009, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newtoreef View Post
Thx. for the rock John it was a pleasure meeting you. And everybody here loves the clam. blennie and everything made the move ok. Sorry about your demise. Hopefully you get a chance the try again in the future.
Thanks , thats great to hear. I have been so happy with all the great people that i have meet on Canreef. Hope to see some pictures with my little buddies in there new homes one day.

I have added up all the bills for my Hardware and it really scared the you know what out of me over $7000.00 and asking $3400.00 dollars for it now. Man makes my tummy turn. I could only imagine a year later would have had a in wall 225 with all the fixings and the 50k mark lol oh well i learned alot and meet some great People.
(Covers mouth with hand ) "maybe one day when the wife isn't looking ill get a 10gal nano cube and ease her into it again".......

Cheers everyone JC

oh and i want to give it a bit before i part out ok cept for those that i have promised things to..
Old 02-23-2009, 05:53 PM

daily bump
Old 02-23-2009, 06:02 PM
Banned

Whatigot is on a distinguished road

including delivery?
Old 02-23-2009, 06:14 PM

If you take it all ill include delivery too with in reason , I'm not driving to Timbuktu he he.

JohnCody
Old 02-23-2009, 08:45 PM

GreenSpottedPuffer is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by johncody View Post
Thanks , thats great to hear. I have been so happy with all the great people that i have meet on Canreef. Hope to see some pictures with my little buddies in there new homes one day.

I have added up all the bills for my Hardware and it really scared the you know what out of me over $7000.00 and asking $3400.00 dollars for it now. Man makes my tummy turn. I could only imagine a year later would have had a in wall 225 with all the fixings and the 50k mark lol oh well i learned alot and meet some great People.
(Covers mouth with hand ) "maybe one day when the wife isn't looking ill get a 10gal nano cube and ease her into it again".......

Cheers everyone JC

oh and i want to give it a bit before i part out ok cept for those that i have promised things to..
Man that is a good deal since everything is basically new and the tank itself IS new!

It sure was a pretty tank
Old 02-23-2009, 08:59 PM

yeah prices are set to be fair for buyer and seller, but buyer must understand that the tank and lighting system are in the upper class items. not cheap to buy so not too cheap to sell but you as the buyer will be getting top quality items.
Cheers JohnCody
Old 02-24-2009, 04:30 AM

OK so tomorrow i might be doing a parting out sale. just waiting on word from a fellow that wanted whole system. i have written names down that wanted single items and will be getting back to you when i hear from him . Thanks again to those that got my fish and other live stock,house is empty of fish tonight been staring at 80 lbs of rock in my sump. Worst part about it ..... I enjoyed it, lol i need help.

Cheers JohnCody
Old 02-24-2009, 05:28 AM

Chowder is on a distinguished road

Hey, In the first picture of the tank on this page there is a in tank digital thermometer. The little blue one on the left side of the tank. Where did you get it.

Thanks, Chris
Closed Thread