Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Reef

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-31-2009, 04:16 AM

Tailored Aquatics is on a distinguished road

Hey Guys,
I just read the thread and thought I’d pipe in…
Thanks to all of you how have tried or are trying the product currently, im sure you will have great results, as many many others have. Nitrate Destroyer does take a few weeks or more of solid dosing to see its full results. By about week three your skimmer will start to work harder pulling a fairly light colored skim; this is when nitrate reduction really starts so make sure skimmers are clean and working at their best.
As for what is in the bottle… well that is a trade secret, just as some water conditioners don’t state their ingredients either. What I can tell you, as I have stated before there is no brand (good one or bad one) of Vodka in this product. There are multiple carbon sources in Nitrate Destroyer, none meant for human consumption, one of which is Ethanol based. Nitrate Destroyer contains no sugars, glucose or yeast but it does contain garlic. Why garlic? No not to cover the smell of Vodka that isn’t in there in the first place … It’s because garlic is known in the industry as an appetite stimulant for fish; through studies I’ve found the same thing is true for corals, so what better way to have the corals in you system feed on the bacteria we are creating with this product?...garlic .
Feel free to ask any more questions, I’ll give you this link which may answer a few more as well http://www.tailoredaquatics.com/index.html?a=0&d=63
-Brad/Tailored Aquatics

Last edited by Tailored Aquatics; 08-31-2009 at 04:18 AM.