Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2008, 06:32 PM
Masterbaiter

Joe Reefer is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Joe Reefer

Where did Albert's post go.
Old 01-23-2008, 06:33 PM
Just a guy..

Aquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Reefer View Post
Where did Albert's post go.

If you're refering to the PETA post, it was removed.
Old 01-23-2008, 08:06 PM

Canuckgod420 is on a distinguished road

I thought you wrote this wasnt a PETA post....whay are you refering to it as that?
180G tank, custom DIY stand, Sunlight Supply-Sun Blaze 48" 8 bulb T5HO fixture, EuroReef CS6-1 and Vertex in 180 skimmers, 1/4 HP chiller, Tunze wavebox, 40G sump, and 40G refugium. http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=57451
Old 01-23-2008, 08:11 PM
Just a guy..

Aquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the rough

I was refering to a members post re: PETA, which was removed and not relevant to this thread.
Old 01-23-2008, 08:12 PM

dsaundry is on a distinguished road
Default Crappola

Can we all just put a stop to this now. I feel like I am listened to kids arguing. Can the staff please lock the thread..Please??
Old 01-23-2008, 08:16 PM
Just a guy..

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsaundry View Post
Can we all just put a stop to this now. I feel like I am listened to kids arguing. Can the staff please lock the thread..Please??
No, we can leave the thread for it's intended purpose. Posts like this don't help, BTW.
Old 01-23-2008, 08:19 PM

Canuckgod420 is on a distinguished road

I'm just saying this post was never refered to as the PETA post...I just happened to mention PETA once and thats the topic that got blown out of proportion....you know its sad when a member posts a thread...another member comments on said thread...and then all of a sudden my opinion is torn apart.....dont people post on here to read other peoples opinions?
If not...why dont you tell us what you want to hear...then maybe your feathers wont get ruffled.

Have a nice day
180G tank, custom DIY stand, Sunlight Supply-Sun Blaze 48" 8 bulb T5HO fixture, EuroReef CS6-1 and Vertex in 180 skimmers, 1/4 HP chiller, Tunze wavebox, 40G sump, and 40G refugium. http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=57451
Old 01-23-2008, 08:21 PM

Johnny Reefer is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Johnny Reefer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuckgod420 View Post
I thought you wrote this wasnt a PETA post....whay are you refering to it as that?
If I can speak for Brad....he referred to the thread as not a PETA thread. A post is a message within a thread. Okay, enough Message Board 101....I'm outa here. Sorry for the losses, BTW.
Old 01-23-2008, 08:57 PM

Rhodesia is on a distinguished road

I agree with Canuckgod420, if we can't post our "opinion" here then whats the point. As for the reference to PETA, just because someone is a member of an organization dosn't mean they agree with all aspects of the organization. I agree with the PETA outlook as to not wearing fur, why kill an animal for somthing that can be made without killing an animal. On the other hand, I eat meat. Either way, the guy that was to lazy to keep his aquarium going is neglegent, in the same way that if you were to leave a dog tied up in the back yard and not feed it and it dies. If you have a pet, yes...Fish/Corals are pets too, they are living creatures. Make the time. Just my opinion.
Old 01-23-2008, 09:42 PM

findingnemo1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodesia View Post
I agree with Canuckgod420, if we can't post our "opinion" here then whats the point. As for the reference to PETA, just because someone is a member of an organization dosn't mean they agree with all aspects of the organization. I agree with the PETA outlook as to not wearing fur, why kill an animal for somthing that can be made without killing an animal. On the other hand, I eat meat. Either way, the guy that was to lazy to keep his aquarium going is neglegent, in the same way that if you were to leave a dog tied up in the back yard and not feed it and it dies. If you have a pet, yes...Fish/Corals are pets too, they are living creatures. Make the time. Just my opinion.

OMG are you kidding me

It has nothing to do with not posting our opinions. It has to do with not acting like we were all born in a barn and that we were never taught any manners.And the ironic thing is that the people who showed there support for him were criticized for there"OPINION" But you guys are gripping about the same thing that we are all "picking" on you for your opinion. If you don't know him or the exact circumstances surrounding what happened then where does everyone get off posting downright mean and bashing things about it.Maybe someone passed away, maybe more or maybe less than that but do we really know.Nope we don't so show a little respect. And should he have to explain the circumstances in his life that lead to this. Nope he doesn't we should all just take it at face value that something has happened his tank crashed so hey lets get over it....And LEARN from it...Which was the reason for the posting in the first place.

Once again if you have nothing nice to say than don't say it at all.....

Last edited by findingnemo1; 01-23-2008 at 09:44 PM.
Closed Thread