Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Fragd.it

Old 12-07-2009, 06:05 PM

Atomikk is on a distinguished road
Talking Christmas Is Here Early! Here Come Fragd.it Packs!!

While the snow is imminent, there is no reason to feel dreary! We want you to have your early Christmas present without spending hundreds of dollars. So we present to you our first offering of frag packs, dubbed Fragd.it Packs. We want you to own as many corals as possible without paying those high retail prices. You know that time when you want at least 5 corals, but you just can't afford them. This is where we come in.

We have setup a few SPS packs for all types of hobbyists. Here is what we have for you:

* Montipora Pack I (7) [$190]– Red Polyp Samarensis, Aussie Pink Forest Monti, Purple Polyp Digi, Red Cap, Green Digi, Rare Superman Digi, Green Aussie Monti
* Montipora Pack II (6) [$150]– Green Digi, Red Aussie Monti, Purple Rim Cap, Purple Polyp Digi, Green Cap, Green Aussie Monti
* Montipora Pack III (5) [$170]– Tyree Undata, Purple Polyp Digi, Red Cap, Samarensis, Green Aussie Monti, Purple Haze Monti
* Collectors Pack I (5) [To Be Auctioned Off on eBay. More on that today]– Meteor Shower Cyph, Oregon Tort, Subgrabra, Turaki, Tryee Undata
* Collectors Pack II (5) [To Be Auctioned Off on eBay. More on that today]– Pink Branching Cyph, Hoek, Anacropora, True Suharsonoi, Inermis
* Staghorn Pack I (5) [$130]– Red Convexa, Pulchra, MI Blue Tip, Blue Formosa, Porites
* Staghorn Pack II (5) [$130]– Red Convexa, Pulchra, MI Blue Tip, Blue Formosa, Porites
* Millepora Pack I (5) [$130]– Fire and Ice, Pink, Red Yellow, Baby Blue, Mystery
* Millerpoa Pack II (5) [$130]– Fire and Ice, Pink, Red Yellow, Baby Blue, Mystery
* Fragd.it Jambalaya I (5) [$130]– Austera, Abrolhensis, Pulchra, Porites, MI Blue Tip
* Fragd.it Jambalaya II (5) [140]– Abrolhensis, Pulchra, Red Convexa, Aussie Tenuis, Purple Haze Monti
* Fragd.it Jambalaya III (5) [$170]– Austera, Aussie Tenuis, Purple Rim Cap, Aussie Pink Forest Monti, Chili Pepper Monti
* Fragd.it Jambalaya IV (5) [$145]- Verweyi, Pinky Tips Loripes, Purple Haze Monti, Blue Grandis, Chili Pepper Monti
* Mystery Pack (6) [$120]– We pick for you 6 frags of our choice. If you trust us, we can get you some nice stuff.

(all frags are mounted, and are at minimum 1" big. some frags will be smaller than others. there are different sizes of frags in each pack)

There is no mixing and matching. You will all get details on how to bid on the Collector's frag packs. Yes, the highly demanded Blue Hoeksemai has been fragged and is included in one of the frag packs. We can have these items shipped to you at your expense, or you can pick them up at our two locations. You cannot reserve any of these packs as it is first come first served. You can also arrange a time to come by and view these packs if pictures are not sufficient. Please call 416-278-3744 to make your appointment. If you want to contact us, there are three ways: phone, email (info@fragd.it, salesfragd.it), or PM.

Quite soon, we will be also doing a LPS frag pack for those large polypped people

Happy reefing everyone!

PS.
Here are some of our last week's blog entries:

Captiond It: http://blog.fragd.it/2009/11/30/capt...ember-30-2009/
Thread of the Day: http://blog.fragd.it/2009/12/01/thre...und-the-world/
Love and Hate Relationship With My Eunicid Worm: http://blog.fragd.it/2009/12/04/the-...-eunicid-worm/