Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Marine Fish

Old 09-23-2013, 10:55 PM

windcoast reefs is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by reefwars View Post
me and your fish have something in common lol just the other night i glued my lips and my eye lol i wiped my eye which of course had glue on my finger then my lips lol

so far ive glued my nose,fingers,knees to the floor, eyelids,lips and lost alot of arm skin to the glue with having to shave it off lol :P

fun times!!
That is amazing!

I worked with a guy that glued his entire hand to a 2000 pound panelsaw when I was a furniture maker. Anyways, 4 hours later, the entire fire department, and a surgeon being called in, managed to get his hand off the bench in one piece. All that because somebody forgot to put a lid on a 1L bottle of the stuff!

He never managed to live that one down!
Old 09-24-2013, 12:18 AM
Just a guy..

Aquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by windcoast reefs View Post
Yeah I know! I never expected it to happen, But apparently it is pretty common! A quick search on google brought up a couple dozen forums with the same thing!
haha, my filefish did the same thing.
Old 09-24-2013, 12:20 AM
R.I.P.

reefwars will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by windcoast reefs View Post
That is amazing!

I worked with a guy that glued his entire hand to a 2000 pound panelsaw when I was a furniture maker. Anyways, 4 hours later, the entire fire department, and a surgeon being called in, managed to get his hand off the bench in one piece. All that because somebody forgot to put a lid on a 1L bottle of the stuff!

He never managed to live that one down!
lol reminds me of when i was just finishing highschool a friend of mine use to work filling vending machines so figured he knew the in's and the outs of the machines , well in the year book is a epic pic of him surrounded by about a dozen people including police and paramedics who were all saying why you would try something so dumb....he got stuck and couldnt get out lol

total homer moment....doh!!!
Old 09-24-2013, 05:25 AM

Evilweevil is on a distinguished road

They actually have a remover for this type of glue they usually have it in stock at Windsor I think , might work for body parts I'm not sure about ill fishy lips though