Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Old 09-13-2010, 10:25 PM

StirCrazy is on a distinguished road

updated
*everything said above is just my opinion, and may or may not reflect the views of this BBS, its Operators, and its Members. If cornered on any “opinion” I post I will totally deny having ever said this in a Court of Law…Unless I am the right one*

Some strive to be perfect.... I just strive.

Last edited by StirCrazy; 09-18-2010 at 04:42 PM.
Old 09-18-2010, 04:43 PM

updated
*everything said above is just my opinion, and may or may not reflect the views of this BBS, its Operators, and its Members. If cornered on any “opinion” I post I will totally deny having ever said this in a Court of Law…Unless I am the right one*

Last edited by StirCrazy; 09-25-2010 at 04:20 PM.
Old 09-18-2010, 06:50 PM

pics and a couple new things.

Steve

Old 09-22-2010, 09:35 PM

Just though I should add a comment on the RO system. the reason for the higher price if people are wondering is the pump its self is a 400.00 set up new. so in reality you are buying a used pump and getting the RO for free

Steve

Old 09-25-2010, 04:16 PM

updated

Last edited by StirCrazy; 10-02-2010 at 05:39 PM.
Old 10-02-2010, 05:40 PM

updated list

Two 30 gal tanks, one notched for external over flow, the other to be used as the sump. Have the glass to make the external overflow also; bottom piece is drilled for 3 bulkheads for a herbie overflow. Overflow notch needs to be smoothed out yet. $100.00 for all

GenX Mak4 pump $80.00

New things.

Mazzei injector upgrade for beckett. original a 75.00 injector, I let it go for 25.00 and if you want the fittings and such you see in the picture just let me know.

and this one was a tough desision. was going to keep it but decided for the amount of use I would give it now some one with a large fishtank would be much better served.

RO set up, this set up is a two membrain set up, which I was running 160GPD membrains for a total of 320 GPD. it includes a 10X4" pre-filter for sediment with a graduated 25 to 1micron filter included. two pre stages for carbon block, two membrain holders, and one post stage for DI. Also includes an industrial presure pump with adjustable regulator. I had no problem getting 120PSI through this system starting with a 40 PSI house PSI. you will need to buy new membrains of your choice, two carbon block filters and what ever you want to run for DI. I will let this go for 250.00 as the pump set up cost 400 alone

*** new found things***

I found two SE 400 watt MH bulbs lower usage but can't remember what kind they are Ushio 10K comes to mind. 20.00 each

I have one 14K SA 250 watt SE bulb, only fired for break in and PAR readings, Very high PAR out put bulb. 35.00

two SE 250 watt bulbs I believer they are 10K's and if there SA they probably have about 3 or 4 months use on them but I can't see a marking on them.. anyone local running 250 watt SE bulbs I could try these in the fixture to see which bulbs they are. anyways if you want bulbs to play with 15.00 each as it sits when I find out what they are I will price them different.

Steve