Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 06-01-2014, 09:09 PM

Starry is on a distinguished road

Sorry to hear. Were I not away at work Id come give you a hand. Being just across the alley from you made me call home to make sure mine wasnt flooded!! If ya deside to part out some corals leme know.
Old 06-01-2014, 09:28 PM

Masonjames is on a distinguished road

Thanks trev. No prob. So far everything has been working out fine. Got through the nasty and the preliminary cleanup by sealing the entire system into a window so so far okay. Still going to have to move sump and possibly even main tank but well see. I may take everything over to cuz for awhile if I find I need. Just waiting to hear game plan from adjuster etc before I know what I need to be prepared for. But still considering taking a break. If I do and if no one takes the lot then I will likely sell them off one by one. Thanks though. Fence looks good ; )
Old 06-02-2014, 01:19 AM

hillegom is on a distinguished road

Take pics of the damage and write things down that are compromised.
My sister in law went through this and she did not get paid for everything as it was not all documented. The person that redid the basement did not write everything down. Its always better if you do it and have pics to back you up.
Old 06-02-2014, 02:03 AM

Masonjames is on a distinguished road

Thanks man. Ya I was taking pics that night and took 100s once it drain back. I have also requested to to be present when they start to document everything that was hauled out. Who's knows what they'll miss or toss without documenting it and Ill never be able to recall every single item. Especially those packed away in boxes. I'm not looking forward to the continued headache ahead. I'm already tired of dealing with it. And it just started. Lol. And it's just so frigging gross : (

Thanks for the info. I'm gonna do all I can to make sure I don't get screwed over anywhere.