Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

Old 07-25-2011, 08:52 PM
R.I.P.

reefwars will become famous soon enough
Default guess whos moving to calgary!!!!!!!!!! ill give ya a hint...... meeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

yup its true indeedy lol got a job offer today that i cant possibly turn down and moving to calgary near the end of august i have the option to leave on the 11th or the 18th haha hate to leave home here yet again but the money is like triple what i make now and i do good for here but i cant turn it down its like way to much to do what i do lol ....look out now calgary troubles on its way hehehehehe breaking it to the misses wasnt easy but she understands
Old 07-25-2011, 09:00 PM

Canadian Man is on a distinguished road

uh oh! Another Newfie in Calgary

I don't know you so I hope you don't take offence to my comment

Have you lived here or visited here before?
-----------------------------------
www.cakerybakery.ca
Old 07-25-2011, 09:02 PM
R.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Man View Post
uh oh! Another Newfie in Calgary

I don't know you so I hope you don't take offence to my comment

Have you lived here or visited here before?

omg yes many many times i lived in edmonton for 7yrs and actually just moved back to nl 5 mths ago, but a friend of mine told me to get in contact with someone and they offered me a job this morning so its a done deal now

no offense what so ever cheers
Old 07-25-2011, 09:04 PM

nlreefguy is on a distinguished road

Holy crap man! Sure you just got here by, give 'er a chance! Just joking, man, if you get a good opportunity you gotta take advantage of it. Gonna be a tragedy to lose ya though. Ahhh, we'll get you back here again some day...

Quote:
Originally Posted by reefwars View Post
yup its true indeedy lol got a job offer today that i cant possibly turn down and moving to calgary near the end of august i have the option to leave on the 11th or the 18th haha hate to leave home here yet again but the money is like triple what i make now and i do good for here but i cant turn it down its like way to much to do what i do lol ....look out now calgary troubles on its way hehehehehe breaking it to the misses wasnt easy but she understands
Old 07-25-2011, 09:04 PM

Vitaminz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Vitaminz

[quote=reefwars;625840]omg yes many many times i lived in edmonton for 7yrs and actually just moved back to nl 5 mths ago, but a friend of mine told me to get in contact with someone and they offered me a job this morning so its a done deal now

We at least your closer to your friends you left behind...hummmm road trip maybe??? lol

Jeff
Old 07-25-2011, 09:07 PM
R.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nlreefguy View Post
Holy crap man! Sure you just got here by, give 'er a chance! Just joking, man, if you get a good opportunity you gotta take advantage of it. Gonna be a tragedy to lose ya though. Ahhh, we'll get you back here again some day...

oh i will for sure with the money theyre offering i can actually afford to come home regularily ,so ill come home a few times a year to see family and all my friends here fred we will go for a beer before i go k

my tanks going up for sale to if ya knows anybody
Old 07-25-2011, 09:08 PM

Well, I gotta say it - Calgary will be a better place when you get there for sure (not to be insulting to Calgarians!) Denny is a great ambassador for NL and a stand-up guy; honest, good-natured, fun, and forthright. Good to have had you back again, sir, even if for such a short time.

Quote:
omg yes many many times i lived in edmonton for 7yrs and actually just moved back to nl 5 mths ago, but a friend of mine told me to get in contact with someone and they offered me a job this morning so its a done deal now

no offense what so ever cheers
Old 07-25-2011, 09:09 PM
R.I.P.

[quote=Vitaminz;625843]
Quote:

We at least your closer to your friends you left behind...hummmm road trip maybe??? lol

Jeff

most def buddy ill be up horroring around the stores there and ill come make house calls to all you cats cant wait man super excited
Old 07-25-2011, 09:10 PM

Vitaminz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Vitaminz

Quote:
Originally Posted by nlreefguy View Post
Well, I gotta say it - Calgary will be a better place when you get there for sure (not to be insulting to Calgarians!) Denny is a great ambassador for NL and a stand-up guy; honest, good-natured, fun, and forthright. Good to have had you back again, sir, even if for such a short time.
I am sure Denny has your check in the mail for saying all that stuff with a straight face....lol
Old 07-25-2011, 09:12 PM

hahaha... I won't tell you the total we agreed on, OK? BTW, who said i had a straight face?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitaminz View Post
I am sure Denny has your check in the mail for saying all that stuff with a straight face....lol