Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

Old 02-01-2011, 04:43 AM

The Grizz will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillbillyreefer View Post
Where did I say anything about being supportive of this massacre, or the person claiming disability? Do they still teach reading comprehension in grade school?
I didnt see it any where that for sure. All I read is a true statement about human societies and such putting down animals after TOTALY exhausting there resources to find the animals new homes. And they can only keep them for so long. Like I stated a lot of the problem comes from pet owners dumping off unwanted/unexpected litters at there door and unwanted animals that they have no desire to care for anymore.

I can't remember how Bob Barker puts it exactly but I put it this way. FIX YOU DAMN PETS AND CARE FOR THEM LIKE THEY ARE YOUR CHILDEREN OR DON'T GET THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE.

8' - 165gal Reef
DIY LED's Build
2012 Nano Contest Winner
Febuary 2013 POTM Winner
300 gal + 60 gal Complete DIY Build

Last edited by The Grizz; 02-01-2011 at 04:52 AM.
Old 02-01-2011, 05:11 AM

hillbillyreefer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grizz View Post
I didnt see it any where that for sure. All I read is a true statement about human societies and such putting down animals after TOTALY exhausting there resources to find the animals new homes. And they can only keep them for so long. Like I stated a lot of the problem comes from pet owners dumping off unwanted/unexpected litters at there door and unwanted animals that they have no desire to care for anymore.

I can't remember how Bob Barker puts it exactly but I put it this way. FIX YOU DAMN PETS AND CARE FOR THEM LIKE THEY ARE YOUR CHILDEREN OR DON'T GET THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE.
I agree with you completely Grizz.

My comprehension comment was directed at spawn if anyone is skimming this thread. First time I've ever used the ignore button on any site.
Old 02-01-2011, 05:12 AM
Just a guy..

Aquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
My comprehension comment was directed at spawn if anyone is skimming this thread.
That interaction has been removed. Everyone please keep the thread civil. Thanks.
Old 02-01-2011, 02:31 PM

ALang is on a distinguished road

Wow. Last night I haven't cried so hard for a long, long time. Then I threw up my supper.
WE humands are nasty, nasty people. Glad to see that I wasn't the only one to get so upset and mad about his whole thing.
Old 02-01-2011, 03:09 PM

OscarMeyer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
What about all the animals that are put down by the people making the big stink? Humane societies, and PETA put unwanted dogs and cats down all the time! In fact PETA members have been charged and convicted in the States for doing it.

Not saying it is right, just adding something to think about.

Now where did I put my Nomex coveralls?

While i see where your coming from, most of those animals that are put down by those societies, are done by the needle, or im hoping in some sort of a humane way, they arent doing what this guy did, by taking them out to the back of the woods with a gun. ( although i dont know about PETA, heard some bad stories )

I mean this guy was chasing a couple of dogs around cause one shot to the face didnt finish them? like how can you claim PTSD? you knew what you were doing! Absolutely disgusting!
Old 02-01-2011, 03:24 PM

Zoaelite is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by OscarMeyer View Post
While i see where your coming from, most of those animals that are put down by those societies, are done by the needle, or im hoping in some sort of a humane way, they arent doing what this guy did, by taking them out to the back of the woods with a gun. ( although i dont know about PETA, heard some bad stories )

I mean this guy was chasing a couple of dogs around cause one shot to the face didnt finish them? like how can you claim PTSD? you knew what you were doing! Absolutely disgusting!
The disgusting fact is that he has been compensated by the WCB which means they ruled in his favor... Human kind really needs to be held accountable for our actions, simply put we are a burden on this planet.
Old 02-01-2011, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoaElite View Post
The disgusting fact is that he has been compensated by the WCB which means they ruled in his favor... Human kind really needs to be held accountable for our actions, simply put we are a burden on this planet.
Truth!

Sad part is the pack of dogs had to sit there, watch, and wait there turn.......

I definitely could have made room in my home for one or two of those dogs, rather then have that happen to them!

Sometime i wonder what this world is coming too
Old 02-01-2011, 03:40 PM

hillbillyreefer is on a distinguished road

Quote:

A firearm can be just as humane as any other method. It doesn't sound like it was in this case though.

The PTSD thing is disgusting, and whoever approved that at the WCB should have their employment terminated.
Old 02-01-2011, 03:44 PM

Quote:
A firearm can be just as humane as any other method. It doesn't sound like it was in this case though.

The PTSD thing is disgusting, and whoever approved that at the WCB should have their employment terminated.
oh no i know that! its a method that alot of cow/meat farmers use, my comment was in regards to the fact that for most of these dogs, it wasnt a one shot kind of thing, unfortunately many had to deal with alot more!

WCB needs to really do some investigation into this one! thats all im gonna say
Old 02-01-2011, 03:54 PM

Zoaelite is on a distinguished road

Quote:
oh no i know that! its a method that alot of cow/meat farmers use, my comment was in regards to the fact that for most of these dogs, it wasnt a one shot kind of thing, unfortunately many had to deal with alot more!

WCB needs to really do some investigation into this one! thats all im gonna say
I remember reading last night that he had to slit a dogs throat as it attacked him (Well... whos blames the dog eh?), it appears the article has been amended anyone else see this?

Perhaps were getting some smudged facts to cause a bit of an outrage, anyone have any other articles about this?