Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

Old 06-29-2010, 01:43 AM

the marine apprentice is on a distinguished road

i went from my BB curve to my 32Gb 3gs iphone. i absolutly love this phone i can do pretty much anything with it. only thing thsat i dont like about the iphone is that the battery does go down pretty fast when using it.
other then that iphone all the way lol.
mp40wes
Diablo skimmer
Mag 12 return pump also feeding two reactors
Old 06-29-2010, 02:09 AM

Pazil is on a distinguished road

I have the BB 9700 and am very happy with it.
Old 06-29-2010, 05:40 AM

atc is on a distinguished road

I have a Blackberry flip ......well, I had one, now it doesn't turn on.

WARNING: DO NOT BUY THIS PHONE!! POS.
Old 06-29-2010, 06:03 AM

OceanicCorals-Eugene- is on a distinguished road

no ones mentioning any of the android phones eh been using androids (htc dream, now SE X10) loving it. True multitasking, open OS for full customization (after root) all the nice google apps including the new google navigation (free GPS software), free google sync contacts/apps. lol i sound like im promoting there software.

Last edited by OceanicCorals-Eugene-; 06-29-2010 at 06:06 AM.
Old 06-29-2010, 01:43 PM

Parker is on a distinguished road

BB Curve here, but I didn't have a choice in the matter, it's was provided by my employer. I'm pretty happy with it. It does what it's supposed too.
Old 06-29-2010, 01:56 PM

StirCrazy is on a distinguished road

I have the blackberry storm and befor may I loved it, now I even love it more. new software upgrade was a good fix.

I had the plesure of using my older kids iphone for the weekend so I left the BBerry at home and gave it an honest shakedown. needless to say I will be sticking with my blackberry.

one thing I did notice is a lot of people are saying they had such and suck of a bberry and switched to the iphone and would never go back. kinda a unfair statment since all you people went to a different class of phone. the only bberry that can realy be compared against the iphone is the storm or storm 2

Hey Griz, it is n't the Bberry that sucks it is the mike. I know to many people that had been conned into the mike world and hate it and have had noting but problems. you can get what you want out of telus but you have to call them at there head office not the little stores. Oh where do you keep your phone when your workin?

Steve
*everything said above is just my opinion, and may or may not reflect the views of this BBS, its Operators, and its Members. If cornered on any “opinion” I post I will totally deny having ever said this in a Court of Law…Unless I am the right one*

Some strive to be perfect.... I just strive.
Old 06-29-2010, 02:21 PM

Treebeard is on a distinguished road

I have a Motorola Milestone aka Droid, and I really like it too. There are tons free apps and the Android OS is very stable. Google is the way to go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanicCorals-Eugene- View Post
no ones mentioning any of the android phones eh been using androids (htc dream, now SE X10) loving it. True multitasking, open OS for full customization (after root) all the nice google apps including the new google navigation (free GPS software), free google sync contacts/apps. lol i sound like im promoting there software.
Old 06-29-2010, 03:17 PM

xtreme is on a distinguished road

Hated my old BB. Love my iPhone 3GS, always been a big fan of apple.
Old 06-30-2010, 06:18 AM

Snaz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanicCorals-Eugene- View Post
Android Galaxy running community created 2.1 ROM. Once you go open source you can never go back.
Old 06-30-2010, 04:46 PM

Ron99 is on a distinguished road

I know I'm almost a fanboy but the new iPhone 4 is really head and shoulders above anything else. It has an awesome screen that is high resolution and much brighter and easier to see outside in sunlight. Built in video chat, much more sensitive motion sensing for better response from apps, much faster processor, multitasking. Also a much improved camera that you can shoot and high definition movies and do post production right on the phone with an iPhone version of iMovie. Oh yeah, folders to help organize your apps, the iBooks store so you can buy and read books on it (no more killing trees for your reading pleasure), and a improved mail app in iOS 4 too.

Android is okay but for an overall stable and easy user experience with well integrated features you need to go iPhone. I also would not want to have to worry about malicious apps. Apple checks and approves every app available to make sure they don't do anything they aren't supposed to. Google unfortunately lets anybody sell you whatever pp they want without any checking or security.