Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 03-29-2014, 11:44 PM
Banned

denny_C is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugger View Post
I bought some they crawled into the rocks and I never saw them again. dont waste your money
haha thats what they do they are tiny , trust me when i say a nudibranch's food is very specific as in its eating nothing else,they are also very good at finding whatever food is available.

its not an overnight process and certain fish like mandarins and wrasses can prey upon them, they can get lost in high flow and even eaten by larger aiptasia.

nudis eat in numbers ,breed and then attack in larger numbers, they need to breed and it takes time but there's no doubt about it if done properly they work , its in their dna

a file fish works too but is 50/50 on whether or not it eats coral , so toss a coin in the air and there's your chances

peppermint shrimp work but they need to be the right species as well you need to stop feeding so they are forced to hunt

cheers

denny
Old 03-29-2014, 11:53 PM

xtreme is on a distinguished road

I bought some and they ate hundreds of aptasia and bred like crazy. Well worth the money.