Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Regional Forums > Alberta > Edmonton

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-15-2014, 04:53 PM

oizo is on a distinguished road
Default Best place to get economical reef ready tank

I'm in the planning stages of getting a new tank started. I'm looking at probably a 90ish gal tank to fit where I'd like to place it. But it seems a lot of the salt lfs are disappearing. I have a nano tank currently and gave most my business to red coral, and blue world. But both seem to be gone now. I have tried emailing Steve at red coral with no luck. So I'm curious where else to look? I've been to aquarium illusions abd they seem to have decent priced reef ready tanks but am unsure of there quality, and I know of the south side stores (big als, marine aquaria) but haven't made it out that way yet. I checked out marine central who had none at the store but will special order them in, but seems pretty costly. Apparently 100$ A drilled hole!? Are there any other stores I'm missing for decently priced reef ready tanks? Is it worth looking online as well? I'd imagine it wouldn't be cheap to ship. I'm also keeping my eyes peeled on kijiji, canreef buy/sell but have not found much locally which suits what I'm looking for.

Thanks

Oizo