Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 07-02-2010, 05:59 PM

ScubaSteve is on a distinguished road

Try Neptunes Cove. Their website is a bit of a PITA, but if you just scroll over the pictures it'll give youthe name of the zoa and if you right-click and select "view image" you get a blown up version of the pick. They will ship to Canada (they are in the US)and Bill is a champ to deal with. UPS F'd up royally with our order which resulted in most of the frags dying but Bill replpaced all the frags at no cost!

I've been tempted by fragalot as well. I don't know if he's still in operation though; there was a lot of fragalot hate going around for a bit because of several bad deals (just search fragalot here and you'll get the gyst of it). I hope he is; dude's got some cool stuff!
Old 07-02-2010, 11:54 PM

phyto4life is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the link, saved it.

I like what I see so far

"Corals,corals,corals-they are as fascinating as candle lights."
PHYTO4LIFE

Last edited by phyto4life; 07-03-2010 at 12:14 AM.
Old 07-03-2010, 12:04 AM

don.ald is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubaSteve View Post
Try Neptunes Cove. Their website is a bit of a PITA, but if you just scroll over the pictures it'll give youthe name of the zoa and if you right-click and select "view image" you get a blown up version of the pick. They will ship to Canada (they are in the US)and Bill is a champ to deal with. UPS F'd up royally with our order which resulted in most of the frags dying but Bill replpaced all the frags at no cost!

I've been tempted by fragalot as well. I don't know if he's still in operation though; there was a lot of fragalot hate going around for a bit because of several bad deals (just search fragalot here and you'll get the gyst of it). I hope he is; dude's got some cool stuff!
frag a lot is still around...not everyone has had a bum steer with this guy. some of my favs come from him
Old 07-03-2010, 12:14 AM

phyto4life is on a distinguished road

just got a response from neptune, which was quick he's got what I want for sure

thanks for the link

"Corals,corals,corals-they are as fascinating as candle lights."
PHYTO4LIFE

Last edited by phyto4life; 07-03-2010 at 12:18 AM.