Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Tank Journal > Canreef Nano Tank Build Contest #2

Old 04-17-2009, 03:23 AM

StirCrazy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sphelps View Post
Quite the deal, where from?
I e-mailed proflux and asked them if they had a package that would meet my needs. he sent me back a price. only problem is my tank is on hold till this fall now as I am noving my family to kamloops at the end of June then I am living in my 30 foot trailer till sept when I retire from the Military. then I can start planning a new tank. thinking a large in wall so you can see it from the home theater room, but have a roll down shade to block it off when I am watching a movie.

Steve
*everything said above is just my opinion, and may or may not reflect the views of this BBS, its Operators, and its Members. If cornered on any “opinion” I post I will totally deny having ever said this in a Court of Law…Unless I am the right one*

Some strive to be perfect.... I just strive.
Old 04-17-2009, 03:47 AM

Binare is on a distinguished road

Oops... My bad, thought 'this' discussion was about a nano tank contest, sorry about that
Old 04-17-2009, 04:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binare View Post
Oops... My bad, thought 'this' discussion was about a nano tank contest, sorry about that
na, we stold it for other conversations, who said it was a nano contest anyways. all the thread said was Contest #2. you nano people already had your contest now its time for bigger tanks. If you want another nano contest start a Nano contest thread.

Steve
*everything said above is just my opinion, and may or may not reflect the views of this BBS, its Operators, and its Members. If cornered on any “opinion” I post I will totally deny having ever said this in a Court of Law…Unless I am the right one*

Old 04-17-2009, 04:26 AM
Staff

christyf5 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by StirCrazy View Post
na, we stold it for other conversations, who said it was a nano contest anyways. all the thread said was Contest #2. you nano people already had your contest now its time for bigger tanks. If you want another nano contest start a Nano contest thread.

Steve
you STOLD it? Come on now Steve, only 10 year olds say that

My 180 Build

Every electronic component is shipped with smoke stored deep inside.... only a real genius can find a way to set it free.
Old 04-17-2009, 04:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by christyf5 View Post
you STOLD it? Come on now Steve, only 10 year olds say that
3 pages of typing and thats the best you could come up with

Im tired, it rought being a single dad overnight. but I am getting used to it I think LOL

Steve

Old 04-17-2009, 05:20 AM

Ron99 is on a distinguished road

Well, the discussion did start out as a new nano contest with people suggesting 20 gallon and under. So maybe you need to start a new thread for a large tank contest
Old 04-17-2009, 05:35 AM

Ron99 is on a distinguished road

Getting back on track a bit, I would like to see things kept fairly simple and open. Set a max size, maybe set some budgets and let people get as creative as they want within those limits. From some of what I have seen on the boards already I think the members of canreef will produce some really interesting results.
Old 04-17-2009, 12:18 PM

rocketlily is on a distinguished road

What I would like to see if Contest #1 finished before Contest #2 takes over the boards. This thread keeps being used and is on page 1. The voting threads for contest #1 is now buried on page 3. "How long is your photoperiod" is now the featured poll on page 1. Voting for Contest #1 never even made it to the front page polls. Sorry, but alot of people put in alot of work for the first contest and it would be nice to give them a couple of days of attention.
Old 04-17-2009, 01:32 PM

JDigital is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to JDigital

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketlily View Post
What I would like to see if Contest #1 finished before Contest #2 takes over the boards. This thread keeps being used and is on page 1. The voting threads for contest #1 is now buried on page 3. "How long is your photoperiod" is now the featured poll on page 1. Voting for Contest #1 never even made it to the front page polls. Sorry, but alot of people put in alot of work for the first contest and it would be nice to give them a couple of days of attention.
The voting threads have been stickied in this section.

62G Starfire Reef. Started Jan 2013 http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=89988
Old 04-17-2009, 02:35 PM
Staff

christyf5 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by StirCrazy View Post
3 pages of typing and thats the best you could come up with

Steve
I only read the most current page, all that bickering back and forth, who has time for that? when the contest is close to starting I'll start filtering through it

My 180 Build

Every electronic component is shipped with smoke stored deep inside.... only a real genius can find a way to set it free.