Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Old 06-14-2009, 06:19 AM

Ian is on a distinguished road
Default Lf 20g drilled

Hey all starting to gather pieces for a system that will go into my classroom (hehehe I can sneak another tank in and my wife won't get mad)over the summer. I need to find a drilled 20 ish gallon tank that I could house a mantis shrimp in. anyone have one that they could part with for a reasonable price?

Old 06-14-2009, 07:03 AM

Blue-Wolf is on a distinguished road

I have a 20 gallon with a single Bulkhead drilled in for a TOM PS3 Sump/Skimmer system with ATO. Has Freshwater lighting and hood tho, and metal stand. Not sure if you would be interested in it or not.

Also have a 28g Euro Bow front with wood stand that has overflow system (HOB Style) for PS3 system.

Depending on components you want, we could probably work a deal out.
Old 07-01-2009, 05:57 AM

still looking for a drilled 20-30 gallon ish tank no stand needed as it will be part of a system I am building in my classroom. Someone has to have one kicking around that would look great with a mantis in it and a bunch of kids learning about the hobby 1st hand.

Old 07-01-2009, 07:06 AM

Red Deer Reptiles is on a distinguished road
Smile 20 gal drilled

talked to the boss and she decided the kids in that school need a break .besides summer lol all the kids need to do is send the teacher down here and we well give drilled tank all equipment, live rock ,free fish etc. free. saltwater fun should be for everyone. hope the kids enjoy.dan
Old 07-01-2009, 09:17 AM

j83 is on a distinguished road

I don't know the original poster, nor am I interested in a 20 gallon drilled tank but I got to say that that is damn good customer service. Awesome to hear that there are company's willing to invest in the community - doesn't happen a whole lot any amore. Kudos to your store.
Old 07-01-2009, 09:55 PM

DAN
you RULE
WILL BE SEEING YOU IN A COUPLE DAYS TO TALK!!!
Reefers take note another store owner doing things the right way!!!!
BTW both fish I picked up last weekend are doing great...

Last edited by Ian; 07-01-2009 at 10:11 PM.