Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 09-17-2013, 03:45 PM

kdpuffer is on a distinguished road
Default LF for fish Edmonton Area

I am looking to restock my tank after a crash back in spring. Things have settled down and stabilized nicely over the last few months and I am ready to throw some life back in. There are a number of fish I'm looking for but am open to other reef safe alternatives.

Pair of clowns- preferably designer varieties and willing to take a nem with them if I can.

Mccoskers wrasse- also open to other reef safe wrasses especially flasher wrasses.

Diamond goby- really like these sand sifting machines. May be open to a goby/shrimp pair.

Firefish- any firefish will do but I especially like the purple.

Mandarin dragonette- prefer the green spot but honestly would be happy with any mandarin. (Yes I do have a healthy and huge pod population with a refugium)

These are the main options I am considering for now. I had all these fish prior to my tank crash that occured when I did my tank upgrade. New skimmer cup plug dropped out and dumped all the skimmate back in the tank FYI. As I stated above the tank has stabilized and is doing well again.