Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Reef

Old 08-18-2008, 02:08 AM

ShrimSkin is on a distinguished road

I've been in management at a high level for a long time. I know I know you're happy for me, it's just hilarious to me that any vendor would object to being rated. There are multi-zillion dollar corporations that pay top dollar to have people anonymously surveyed, they rely on ANONYMOUS info on a scale MUCH larger than vendors on this site (no offense), I would think most vendors on this site could have somewhat decent relationships with their base, I mean I've shopped at J&L like three times and they know my name, where I live, my livestock etc etc.. Do you write your name down next to your votes in elections? No, to prevent possible backlash. If a vendor has sooo many bad ratings, or a prticular post that they think is negative they can easily challenge it. Dodging customer feedback in any form is a big big business mistake. FInd a way to make it work for you.
Old 08-18-2008, 02:55 AM
Vendor

Red Coral Aquariums is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShrimSkin View Post
Dodging customer feedback in any form is a big big business mistake. FInd a way to make it work for you.
Agreed

Thank you CanReef Staff. Red Coral Aquarium believes this rating system is a valuable first step in Internet (Canreef) customer service. We try to ensure ALL our customers are Very Satisfied and feel this is a positive way to keep customer service and Very Satisfied customers at the forefront of our business.
Thank You.
Kevin
Red Coral Aquarium
(403) 338-1880