Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

Old 01-15-2008, 05:41 AM

skylord is on a distinguished road

Sorry to hear of your loss. My memory will be the green cap I have. I told him I really liked the color of his and he just reached in the tank and clipped a piece off and put it a bag. First coral I was given with no strings attached (like money...lol).

Scott
Old 01-15-2008, 05:42 AM

Scavenger is on a distinguished road

My deepest condolences Clint. May you keep Chris's spirit alive in your thoughts and deeds. Celebrate the life that was, and hold the memory near your heart.
Old 01-15-2008, 05:55 AM

S.D is on a distinguished road

Hi Clint,

Harold and I send our deepest sympathies to both you and your wife. Sadly, we never had a chance to meet Chris or get to know him, we thank you for sharing what you have about him, he was obviously a terrific man and the bond the two of you share is very, very special. I am so sorry Chris had to deal with asthma, it is a very serious disease that is truly underestimated in this world. I am thankful he had a brother like you who understood what he had to deal with regarding his health condition and was a help to him.

As many people here have already said, keep talking Clint…that is one of the most important things we can do when we are faced with the loss of someone dear to us. The feelings you are going through right now as well as the feelings you will experience in the days and months to come are very normal.

Harold and I have had the pleasure to get to know so many people through Can Reef and we are truly thankful for the wonderful friendships and kindness everyone we have spoken to and have met with have put forth…..Can Reef is like a big community family, we’re all here for you and your wife.

Feel free to pm or call Harold and I anytime….we’re always here.

Heartfelt condolences,
Sarina & Harold
Old 01-15-2008, 06:15 AM
Gold Member

mseepman is on a distinguished road

Clint, so sorry to hear about Chris. I never had a chance to meet him but I know what you are feeling as I lost my best friend in 1999 when we were only in our 20's. At the time I didn't have the chance to talk it out but I'm sure it would have been better if I did, so keep sharing on here when you can.
My prayers are with you and your family.

290g Peninsula Display, 425g total volume. Setup Jan 2013.
Old 01-15-2008, 07:44 AM
Likes to play with Fish

tang daddy is on a distinguished road

I've just read this!! Clint I'm sorry to hear about the bad news. Just last week we were all sharing a good laugh in front of both of your tanks.....
I never knew Chris had asthma, man I feel really bad. Although I know he'll still be with us all in sprit, I want to send my deepest condolenses to you and your family. If he was still here he would want to see both your tanks full of stuff. Keep those tanks filled and if you need any help you know I'm just a call away.

Cheers Chris

90g starphire cube/400mhRadium20k/2 XHO/2x27w UV/2x39w T5/ 3 Trulumen led strips
Old 01-15-2008, 01:41 PM
acanthastrea freak

Skimmerking is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Skimmerking Send a message via MSN to Skimmerking

Clint Sorry to hear about your loss, I hope you are taking the time to heal and take care of your family, Chris would want that and be strong for him. Take care if you need to talk I don't know you here is my number to talk.204-728-0342 , I know that people always say don't put your number on the net , But here on canreef we are a close nit family. \

Once again take care of your self. and keep on doing what you and chris loved to do.

mike
Old 01-15-2008, 03:36 PM

Murminator is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Murminator

My condolences to yourself and to the families involved

I reserve the right to hijack any thread I want to!!

My carbon footprint is bigger than your carbon footprint !!!!
Old 01-15-2008, 03:45 PM

Delphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Delphinus

Very sorry for your loss..
Old 01-15-2008, 04:27 PM

Eduardo is on a distinguished road

I'm sorry for your loss.
Old 01-15-2008, 06:17 PM

whosinpower is on a distinguished road
Default It must be terribly hard for you

I send my condolences your way, even though I have never met you, or Chris.

My sister died of cancer 4 years ago - and the day after her memorial service, my brother was killed in a farm accident. Doesn't give me the right to give you advice - but I do know a little about grief, and the mourning process you are going through.

Whenever it got really really bad for me - I focused on one thought - I never lost my sister and brother....I gained two angels to watch over me.

You did not lose Chris. You love him and he loves you and watches over you, and you have a great angel to guide you when you need it.

Take care.