Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Ocean Aquatics

Old 10-09-2009, 05:58 AM

Canadian is on a distinguished road
Default Big Thanks!

Hey Wendell,

I just wanted to take the time to commend Jim for some exemplary customer service I received last weekend.

Long story short:

I had a less-than-ideal lengthy trip to J&L from West Van before heading back to the ferry - the sea hare I had asked to have put on hold was sold on Saturday. Obviously I was perturbed to put it nicely.

On my way to the ferry I thought I'd call OA on the off chance that you might have a sea hare in stock. Jim answered the phone and said they had one in one of the tanks. I asked him if he'd hold it for me and asked if you had any MB7 in stock so I could pick them up on my way to the ferry. He told me he'd put the sea hare on hold and that, yes you had MB7 in stock. When I got to OA Jim already had the sea hare bagged and had the MB7 at the front counter for me. I quickly checked on the store because it had been months since I was last there and ended up grabbing a really cool Vanuatu Coral Beauty.

So thanks to Jim's great service I got everything I wanted and more. My $#!@@% day turned into a great day. And, coupled with my stealth driving, we made the 3:00 ferry when we arrived at the ferry terminal at 2:54 thanks to Jim's great service.

So thanks again!
SPS Dedicated 24x24x20 Trimless Tank | 20 g Sump | Bubbble King Mini 160 Protein Skimmer w/ Avast Swabbie | NP Biopellets in TLF Phosban Reactor | ATI Sunpower 6 x 24W T5HO Fixture | EcoTech Vortech MP20 | Modified Tunze Nanostream 6025 | Eheim 1260 Return Pump | GHL Profilux Standalone Doser dosing B-Ionic | Steel Frame Epoxy Coated Stand with Maple Panels embedded with Neodymium Magnets

"Mens sana in corpore sano"
Old 10-09-2009, 04:38 PM

iansfishy is on a distinguished road

Ya, Im in williams Lake, and if I get to it early enough in the morning, I have ordered stuff, had it shipped and had it in my tank the same day. Maybe thats a good plan for today! Always awesome service.