Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 06-20-2012, 04:29 PM

Littlefishy is on a distinguished road

I did. They are doing really nicely, fully expanded and a good size! Nice colour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
Did anyone order any rics? How are they doing, if so?

(I'm pondering what I'll order in the event of another group buy)
Old 06-21-2012, 04:02 PM

hfp75 is on a distinguished road

I ordered 5 things. Three are now dead and 2 are alive. One of the two living things wasn't what I ordered.

Locally the setup was handled well and they were great to deal with. Might just be the length of the S&H. Also, FYI - when on the www site it says 5 polyps for a Zoa - they are the smallest 5 polyps in the tank.

Overall. I'm not planning to do this again - If I do, it wont be Zoas.

I only spent $50 and still have 2 small live frags left.

it is what it is.

Others seem to have had a great outcome........ I saw some of the items that came in and they looked good.
Old 06-21-2012, 04:19 PM

sphelps is on a distinguished road

It's always going to be hit or miss with frag-a-lot, just like it's always been. Better service really doesn't change that and the main reason for better reviews these days are really only a result from more people knowing what to expect. I didn't participate this round as I wasn't impressed with the last order, only got half what I wanted with the rest being substitutes, all SPS dies within a few days, frag sized ranged from overly generous for stuff I didn't really care for and ridiculously small for stuff I did. In the end I got a few nice zoas that I wanted but could have easily got them locally for less money overall.

If you're going to order do so with the expectation of being disappointed then if by chance it works out really great you can start a yay frag-a-lot thread and tell us all about it