Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Regional Forums > Ontario

Old 10-09-2013, 12:57 PM

fury165 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by PFoster View Post
Maybe this will change your mind:

There will be a FREE MP40 in the Raffle!!!

This was a stellar event, congrats to Margaret, the sponsors and vendors. A special thanks to Reef Wholesale for the MP40 I won amongst other things

@reefwholesale: i'm interested in finding out about the tiny ReefBright LED you had at the bottom of the display board.
Old 10-09-2013, 01:17 PM
Vendor

xenon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to xenon

Quote:
Originally Posted by fury165 View Post
This was a stellar event, congrats to Margaret, the sponsors and vendors. A special thanks to Reef Wholesale for the MP40 I won amongst other things

@reefwholesale: i'm interested in finding out about the tiny ReefBright LED you had at the bottom of the display board.
You won the MP40? SWEET!!!!

We have the small reefbrite on demo that you can check out. It's the 50/50 version. We were planning to use it on our 6g Fluval edge nano.
Old 10-09-2013, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenon View Post
You won the MP40? SWEET!!!!

We have the small reefbrite on demo that you can check out. It's the 50/50 version. We were planning to use it on our 6g Fluval edge nano.
Yes I did, i cleaned up the raffle prizes again at this show lol. I currently am using a 12"reefbright for a sump light (lol i know overkill) and it grows Cheato and Coraline like crazy. I'm planning camping out with Taipan for opening day anyway

Last edited by fury165; 10-09-2013 at 01:43 PM.
Old 10-09-2013, 02:06 PM

thmh is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Yes I did, i cleaned up the raffle prizes again at this show lol. I currently am using a 12"reefbright for a sump light (lol i know overkill) and it grows Cheato and Coraline like crazy. I'm planning camping out with Taipan for opening day anyway
I can bunk with you guys! Super excited to see this place in person:-)

~Tony
Old 10-09-2013, 02:24 PM

Taipan is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Camping out......

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thmh View Post

~Tony
Interesting....how there's a TD Canada Trust within crawling distance from the store. Coincidence? I think not.

Re: Camping Out....words of the day: "Long underwear and Back-Bacon".......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pPRaD6TKLc
Old 10-09-2013, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thmh View Post

~Tony
Now it is a party!
Old 10-09-2013, 02:27 PM

Thumbs up "Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner......"

For the record; I purchased my tickets last minute when "last call" was made over the speaker system. Since proceeds were going to charity, I bought a nice stack. I randomly put my tickets into boxes as the deadline was approaching. Before conspiracy theorists go overtime....please read below. lol

My haul from the raffle:

2 x $50 Gift Certificates from Aquatic Kingdom - Of which I gladly redistributed to fellow reefers close by. I won't be personally using them. Daniel and staff have always treated me well; so I thought I would re-distribute the "love"and send in other customers. For the record; most GTA LFS, if not all have treated me very well. I'm sure most LFS are tired of seeing me.

From Two Little Fishies and Reef Wholesale, a reef-care package composed of:
~ Julian's Thing
~ Veggie Mag
~ AcroPower Amino Acid Formula for SPS Corals 500 mL
~ NPX Bioplastics
~ PhosBan 150g

From Two Little Fishies and Reef Wholesale, a nano reef-care package composed of:
~ Julian's Thing
~ Nano Mag
~ AquaStik 4oz. red

I already have "Julian's Thing" - insert joke here ___________ . I LOVE "Julian's Thing" - insert 2nd joke here __________ . I have already given 1 out and will be giving the other out later to promote the product and Reef Wholesale. The magnets and Aquastik (epoxy) I may have duplicates of in my basement....I'll probably hand those out too.

I'm curious to compare the AcroPower to my current Aquavitro Fuel. I'm keeping the NPX Bio Plastics to compare with my current Nitra-Guard Biocubes, and the PhosBan with my RowaPhos.

Flavio from Advanced Reef Aquatics kindly "hooked me up" with a brand spanking new Vertex 100 GPD with Booster Pump......"yes".....I paid for this item. lol

The only piece that I walked away with (since I'm upgrading) was a very nice Sunset Mille from MJC.....and before anyone asks...."yes"....I paid for that piece as well. Thanks guys.

In fact; it was BITTER-sweet for the Aussie pieces R2O Aquariums was selling on my behalf. I miss those pieces already. Sad; I know. lol Ryan pointed out that the Aussie Orange Frogspawn I was selling.....was in fact an Aussie Orange Octobubble. I made a nice dent in the concrete wall after banging my head against it for a while - at least it went to a good home. A big "Thank-you" to a fellow forum member for offering to babysit my trophy brain. Enjoy your mini-donut coral.
Old 10-09-2013, 02:52 PM

Red! Did you bribe Roger daughter to put he tickets in for you?

~Tony
Old 10-09-2013, 04:12 PM

....Nah....if you must know; I rubbed his head for luck....and bribed the person pulling out the tickets. The key is getting to the person that selects the tickets......

http://www.anyclip.com/movies/starsk...aising-raffle/
Old 10-09-2013, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taipan View Post
....Nah....if you must know; I rubbed his head for luck....and bribed the person pulling out the tickets. The key is getting to the person that selects the tickets......

http://www.anyclip.com/movies/starsk...aising-raffle/
I must try this new next time!

~Tony