Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Hidden Reef

Old 06-18-2007, 03:43 PM

RonPeter is on a distinguished road
Default Thanks Mike & Hidden Reef Crew

I'd like to thank Mike and his crew for the great service they have provided me in helping me acquire everything I needed for my new 90 gallon set up! I have purchased everything from them, 90 gallon reef ready tank, Aquactinic Solar Flare lights, Euro-Reef skimmer, Marine Tech Calcium Reactor, sump, refugium, 2 Reeflo pumps for my return pump and closed loop pump and my live rock! Now all I have to do is plumb it all. Once again thanks alot Mike for providing excellent service! I would definitely recommend Hidden Reef to anyone!
65 gallon tank, 3 gallon refugium, 90lbs LR, 50 lbs live sand, Coralife Super Skimmer 125, 24" 250 watt DE Pendant w/14K Hamilton. 1 ocellaris clowns,1 Tomini Tang, 6 line wrasse, 12 turbo grazer snails, 12 nassarius snails, 12 Cerith. Open Brain, Metallic Green Brain, candy cane coral, 1 enchino frags, and 2 maxima clam.
Old 06-18-2007, 06:05 PM

robzilla is on a distinguished road

your tank is sounds pretty sweet!!
you could keep us updated with some progress shots
let me know how you like your calcium reactor, as i think thats going to be my next addition
Old 06-18-2007, 11:54 PM

Ephraim is on a distinguished road

i second that, props to hidden reef. I saw the sign when i was driving through abbotsford last week and had to stop by. Saw an awsome red zoo colony i had to have. I had to carry it around with me all weekend but now it's home in Calgary and looking great. Great service, nice looking shop!
Old 06-19-2007, 12:20 AM
Gold Member

SeaHorse_Fanatic will become famous soon enough

I've also dealt with Mike & Hidden Reef several times & gotten some really good stuff from him, including my upgraded 250w Aqualight Pro with Aquaconnect bulbs that are as good as he claimed. It's a bit of a drive from Burnaby, but usually worth it for me.

Anthony
Old 06-19-2007, 12:51 AM

Chaloupa is on a distinguished road

we make sure it's on our stop over to Vancouver...we got our 150g and stand, pump, skimmer, sump, lights and rock from Hidden Reef...a drive that is worth it!