Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Product Review and Equipment Forum > Filtration and Skimmer Specific

Old 02-03-2011, 10:56 AM

Megalodon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Megalodon

It's true, the Internet is your friend.

Reef Chemistry Articles...

http://archive.reefcentral.com/forum...hreadid=102605
Old 02-03-2011, 12:12 PM

phi delt reefer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megalodon View Post
Very funny, smart ass. You were waiting for someone to use that on, weren't you?

Actually, I did Google it before posting, and found the alkaline water scam that many gullible folks are falling for. It doesn't make any sense from a drinking water standpoint, and it makes even less sense from a reefer standpoint. People will fall for anything as long as the website looks all nice and pretty, something I will never get.

I actually started a thread about this scam at Reefcentral a week ago...

http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1966176
LOL - yeah sorry Mega - I got burned with that google thing about a month ago but you gotta admit its pretty damn funny . Its like a chain letter, once you get burned with it you have to pass it on.
Old 02-03-2011, 03:10 PM

dsaundry is on a distinguished road

Snake oil salespeople are alive and well....imo
Old 02-03-2011, 03:41 PM

seasmurf is on a distinguished road
Default hey

I just want to be clear; I just wanted to know if anyone had seen this type of water.

I am not selling anything.

I feel like a fat juicy fish with sharks circling me.

I was surprised how the peep here got their back up about it so quickly, which was not the responses I thought I would receive.

People with experience are the REAL source of information, the internet is not as note worthy as someone who has already been there and can talk about it in a forum. That’s why I am here. NOT to get slammed.
I'm learning guys.
Old 02-03-2011, 03:59 PM
Staff

christyf5 is on a distinguished road

I always thought water was water, take the baddies out and really you can't do much more than that. What makes this system better than the average RODI system? Any ideas?

Guys I don't think she's here to sell anything, give her a hand, she's new

My 180 Build

Every electronic component is shipped with smoke stored deep inside.... only a real genius can find a way to set it free.
Old 02-03-2011, 05:51 PM

Zoaelite is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kien View Post
silky water? I'm not sure that sounds "better" LOL. Actually, I think I may have had some silky water on the streets of Bangkok one time.. it wasn't great.
Kien maybe you can serve me some of this "silky water" when I come over to get those cookies you owe me .

http://aboutkangenwater.com/
... What an idiot, one of my biggest pet peeves is people selling products with giant scientific words that none of the masses actually understand. On top of that he is measuring ORP and pH with out making any assertions to how these levels effect ones body.

Please do yourself a favor and watch this
http://herebedragonsmovie.com/.

Hahah
Quote:
Micro-clustered water contains smaller molecules, which allows the water to hydrate the body, carrying the good properties of water deep down to the cellular level
oh oh gotta watch out for all that "acid waste" in my water that my body can't handle, you heard it here folks tap water KILLS!
Quote:
Imagine a fish tank with no filtering system. As time goes on, more and more waste is produced with nowhere to go. Soon it will become so polluted that the fish in the tank will get sick and die.

This is exactly what happens to our bodies because of acid waste. Without the right water, the acid waste builds up, we get sick, and in many cases, die of serious diseases.
and the real truth that homeopathic medicine is a sham:
Quote:
Throughout this site the following applies:

* The statements enclosed herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products mentioned on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Information and statements made are for education purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of your family doctor.
Old 02-04-2011, 01:33 AM

dsaundry is on a distinguished road

I didn't think that they were selling it, but I think they should really do their research before investing thousands of dollars in the system, The internet is a wonderful thing and if you look up water scams, this one is there along with a number of others. Good luck in your hunt though.