Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

Old 12-18-2015, 06:55 AM

crimper is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram3500 View Post
Can't we leave all these depressing links somewhere other than can reef ? I thought there was some rules about this depressing BS on here ??? After getting sucked into the you tube trap I feel like jumping off a bridge . I avoid cnn and other new sites for this prime reason. Let keep can reef free of this .
I'm sorry but the destruction of 311 hectares of healthy Coral Reefs is no BS to me. That will take thousands of years before we can bring it back to where it is before. Not in your life time for sure. If...
Old 12-18-2015, 02:41 PM
busy with fresh water.

The Guy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apo Reefer View Post
Ignorance is a Social Disease.
I would say it's not ignorance they just don't give a sh** and are more interested in the money that can be made, It's a real pi** off.
Old 12-18-2015, 04:56 PM
Han Solo

Ram3500 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimper View Post
I'm sorry but the destruction of 311 hectares of healthy Coral Reefs is no BS to me. That will take thousands of years before we can bring it back to where it is before. Not in your life time for sure. If...
Sorry Crimper in my drunken stupor the I was thrown off by a you tube video that you did not post I must have clicked it and thought you had posted the link after I was directed to you tube . It was related to what you posted but more war doom and gloom .
Old 12-18-2015, 06:09 PM

crimper is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram3500 View Post
Sorry Crimper in my drunken stupor the I was thrown off by a you tube video that you did not post I must have clicked it and thought you had posted the link after I was directed to you tube . It was related to what you posted but more war doom and gloom .
No biggie Ram3500.

I grow up in one of those 7,000 islands that my country has, I for one took the beauty of those Reefs for granted, until I came to this beautiful country and started creating my own glass-boxed reef as I missed them. I then realized how lucky people on that part of the world that they gotta enjoy the beauty and wonders of those reef without spending a penny.

I'm a living witness on how my fellow country men neglected and destroyed those reefs due to ignorance and poverty. Until recently that environmentalist and NGOs stepped up and did conservation efforts.

Sorry if this kind of depressing but that is the story of my Reef Life.