Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

Old 02-20-2011, 04:59 AM

The Grizz will become famous soon enough

Why does the weather always turn to crap on the weekend of ALL the Alberta motorcycle shows?

8' - 165gal Reef
DIY LED's Build
2012 Nano Contest Winner
Febuary 2013 POTM Winner
300 gal + 60 gal Complete DIY Build
Old 02-20-2011, 03:48 PM

lockrookie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grizz View Post
Congrats dude and twins no less
thanks grizz very excited.. twins.. and said to be identical no less im going to have to stamp their foreheads with thier namesfor awhile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grizz View Post
And congrats to you too Parker, both you and look rookie can kiss the tank buyers goodbye for awhile
well yes and no ive been doing good with baby purchases.. this weekend i saves 200 bucks on stroller and car seats. the wife wanted a secific stroller i found someone selling the exact one on used regina. for 80 bucks less thanthe stores and it was only used for 1 month. and since we are having twins some stores will give you the last best sale price if your buying multiple items. so the carseats new where 220ea gt them for 140.ea.

it never hurts to ask for discounts lol.. still costly but its worth it in the end. not to mention i have awesome inlaws who are buying us the 2 cribs and dressers. as well offered to pay for all diapers for 1 year.

my father inlaw offers to supply the rum whenthey visit lol

50g custom daycare tank...
http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=65428
Old 02-22-2011, 02:59 AM

freezetyle is on a distinguished road

curiosity finally got the best of me... William Shatners cd (has been). Not so bad...
Old 02-22-2011, 03:19 AM

jorjef is on a distinguished road

When test the calcium level is there any reason I can't go.... 5 drops shake shake shake......5 drops shake shake shake..... 5 drops shake shake shake.... Isn't one drop shake only neccesary towards the end.....That is one tedious and boring test...........
Old 02-22-2011, 04:01 AM

Parker is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockrookie View Post
thanks grizz very excited.. twins.. and said to be identical no less im going to have to stamp their foreheads with thier namesfor awhile.

well yes and no ive been doing good with baby purchases.. this weekend i saves 200 bucks on stroller and car seats. the wife wanted a secific stroller i found someone selling the exact one on used regina. for 80 bucks less thanthe stores and it was only used for 1 month. and since we are having twins some stores will give you the last best sale price if your buying multiple items. so the carseats new where 220ea gt them for 140.ea.

it never hurts to ask for discounts lol.. still costly but its worth it in the end. not to mention i have awesome inlaws who are buying us the 2 cribs and dressers. as well offered to pay for all diapers for 1 year.

my father inlaw offers to supply the rum whenthey visit lol
We are having fraternal twins so I won't have the problem of telling which one is which. I'm battling my wife though, even though they are fraternal she still wants to dress them alike arrrrrgggg!

We are lucky in a way, both of our parent are divorced and remarried so we have 4 sets of Grandparents to help us out.. lol One set showed up with the stroller on the weekend.

My sister works at one of the large chain baby stores and can help us out with some of the prices.

Last edited by Parker; 02-22-2011 at 04:02 AM. Reason: Fat Finger Disease
Old 02-22-2011, 04:28 AM

lockrookie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post
We are having fraternal twins so I won't have the problem of telling which one is which. I'm battling my wife though, even though they are fraternal she still wants to dress them alike arrrrrgggg!

We are lucky in a way, both of our parent are divorced and remarried so we have 4 sets of Grandparents to help us out.. lol One set showed up with the stroller on the weekend.

My sister works at one of the large chain baby stores and can help us out with some of the prices.
thats awesome...the only help price wise i get is my niece works at walmart lol. its nice to have helpful families..

we will have to set up a thread for the july twin countdown lol

50g custom daycare tank...
http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=65428

Last edited by lockrookie; 02-22-2011 at 04:31 AM.
Old 02-22-2011, 06:48 PM

Hard to believe it's been 7 years since they came out with oneof the coolest bikes ever.. I drove three hours to pick up my.... er my sons. (wasn't available in Canada yet and glad I didn't wait the Canadian version it sucked) Still have it in the garage in near mint condition, I think I only let him ride.... I mean he only wanted to ride it a couple of times. How can a 4" wide rear tire not be cool!!!

Old 02-22-2011, 06:53 PM

Which sits in the garage beside maybe the second coolest bike ever... He never got to ride this one lol

Old 02-22-2011, 07:03 PM

Delphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Delphinus

Those things are works of art!
Old 02-22-2011, 07:14 PM

Wanted the Rat Fink too but it's alot of $$ to have sitting around..