Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Aqua Digital > GHL Profilux Info & Support

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-11-2014, 12:28 AM

Scythanith is on a distinguished road

Lights are set to slave. The clock on the controller is set to PC time as are the Mitras. I think the issue is that I had a bad FW update on the Profilux. I don't see the "green transfer button" at the bottom of the illuminations tab. It just isn't there. And I am using Profilux Control 6.0.4.

I will likely have to use the FW flash tool on the profilux to force the FW update, then re-install the PLC-PWC card and try again. I am out at work now for 10 days so I just pulled the card and let the Mitras run on their own again. I had to go in using GCC to set one of the Mitras back to Master. That's how I know they were on slave. GHL thinks maybe I had one of the Mitras still on master when I tried to do the FW update to the Profilux and that may have botched the update… I can't honestly say if they were all set to slave at that point. I know when I first added the card one was still on master as I had a little disco in the fish room until I changed it.

Thank you for the help though. I will tackle it when I get back home.