Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Old 12-15-2009, 06:01 PM

Todd is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Todd
Default FS Indoor / Outdoor Koi Pond - Victoria

Asking 200$ OB reasonable offer - need it gone by Friday.

120 G tank with a HUGE custom filter on it. The filter holds about 20G of water and is filled with several densities of matala filter material. It has a 600 GPH pump that pulls from the bottom of the tank and is isolatable with ball valves. You can also hook up a garden hose to pump water out of the tank for easy water changes. The filter has a valve on the bottom for easy water filter cleanings (simply run water over the top to backwash the filter). There is also a check valve to prevent filter water from ever back washing into the tank in a power failure. You can do a water change and backwash the filter in one shot!

The stand is built strong, but finished nice enough to be inside. It also has a heavy paint job on it so it will stand up to living outdoors on a deck or a condo patio! To sum up:

120 G Pond
20 G Mechanical / Biological Filter
600 GPH Pump
Plumbing for easy water changes
Plumbing to easily backwash the filer
Heavy duty indoor / outdoor Stand

Great for Koi!

I could help move it for a small fee. Need it gone by Friday.

Also if there is no interest I will give the stand away for free. It will fit a standard Laguna Pond (available at any pond / garden store). But you must pick it up Friday or earlier.

toddkeesey@hotmail.com
250 661 3964