Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

Old 10-31-2015, 11:14 PM

Wretch is on a distinguished road

Umm what is this Facebook thing that you speak of?
Old 10-31-2015, 11:55 PM

Muller is on a distinguished road
Default Canada's Coral Auction House

This will probably get me deleted but what is the point of being part of this group with all the BS happening. Majority of the corals auctioned off can be found elsewhere online at reasonable prices.
They agreed to a deal with me then backed out after the auction closed. They are not to be trusted.
Old 11-01-2015, 06:30 PM

theokie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rice Reef View Post
The owners are Philip and Tracy Vandersluis. From experience, I was sold on the picture of the coral. The pics are super saturated to the point where one should probably be using 3D glasses. They didn't bother me so much but when the piece you get is not the same as the pic it bothered me, especially when it's a when I paid $350 for it. The same pic is still being used even after my purchase.
It would also be nice to have some consistency... When we ( yes this is was a group order) spent $2000 we would have thought free shipping was going to be a given but we had to request for it. Now they are offering free shipping on three hundred purchases.
Lastly, when constructive critisism is given you get banned and the thread gets deleted.

I agree on all of the above, though I spent nearly 1000 dollar on my own. The SPS that they grow themselves were as advertised, but the LPS that I spent the bulk of my purchase on where no where near what was advertised