Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Reef

Old 08-17-2010, 01:01 AM

SAMSHUNG is on a distinguished road
Default w00t ! All 3 clowns hosted in BTA

Yeah the title basically sums it up. Had the BTA in there for about a month without them even acknowledging it but all of a sudden they're all in and out all the time. I'll need to get rid of one of the clowns though (three's a crowd).
Old 08-17-2010, 01:06 AM
R.I.P.

reefwars will become famous soon enough

do they ever leave it?? my clown has never left more than an inch from the anemone i have other clowns who go back and forth between diff kinds but my skunk never leaves it ...ever , even if it meant starving,in fact when i bought the anemone the skunk was a hitchhiker hidden inside amazing the relationship cheers
Old 08-17-2010, 01:09 AM

Wayne is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by reefwars View Post
do they ever leave it?? my clown has never left more than an inch from the anemone i have other clowns who go back and forth between diff kinds but my skunk never leaves it ...ever , even if it meant starving,in fact when i bought the anemone the skunk was a hitchhiker hidden inside amazing the relationship cheers
Thats an awsome deal! I seem to get is crabs
Old 08-17-2010, 01:14 AM
R.I.P.

reefwars will become famous soon enough

it was for another clown at first but since this guy is so protective they wont go near it, at the time the clowns were a pair of cinnamon clowns with nasty attitudes but they wouldnt dare go near it . now its just him and a small clarke clown but still never leaves it ,i have to make sure that food flows close enough to it or he wont eat. if i bother the nem and it closes it closes with clown inside and hell come out again when his cover is big enough
Old 08-17-2010, 01:47 AM

SAMSHUNG is on a distinguished road

Bizarre. Mine aren't nearly as attached to it. In one minute, out the other. They still haven't really made it their home I don't think. It's almost like they're exploring it.

What I'm really pleased about though is that the odd clown, which was tank raised, seems to exhibit natural interaction with the BTA, which I assumed wasn't possible except with wild caught clowns. Perhaps the tank raised clown just learned by observing the wild ones.