Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Product Review and Equipment Forum > Lighting Specific

Old 07-15-2012, 05:59 PM

bluesox68 is on a distinguished road

I will say if you order a light and are doing a custome led you will want to be very clear with the details. This korean company i bought from doesn't speak the best English but I always got quick responses. Shipping took about a week and the only fee I had on delivery was $13. So far my corals seem happy, I will try and get pics up soon. I have a big brain coral, frog spawn, hammers,trumpets, rics and zoas. Today I hope to pick up a rbta and some sun corals
Old 07-15-2012, 09:11 PM

Snaz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesox68 View Post
I will say if you order a light and are doing a custome led you will want to be very clear with the details. This korean company i bought from doesn't speak the best English but I always got quick responses. Shipping took about a week and the only fee I had on delivery was $13. So far my corals seem happy, I will try and get pics up soon. I have a big brain coral, frog spawn, hammers,trumpets, rics and zoas. Today I hope to pick up a rbta and some sun corals
I really look forward to the pictures! Sun coral are not photosynthetic, you must feed them directly.
Old 07-16-2012, 12:03 PM

bluesox68 is on a distinguished road

sorry for the late responce but I will get pictures up tonight. I love this light I keep playing with the setting because its just so cool to have so many options!
Old 07-16-2012, 06:07 PM

Dr_Hicks is on a distinguished road

Good price !