Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 09-14-2010, 07:37 AM

ultreef is on a distinguished road
Default FS: Yellow Eye Kole tang

This guy is about 3" long. I picked him up from JL yesterday for $50 bux. It's one size up from their smallest which is listed for $30 something dollar. I probably still have the receipt to prove that I just got it yesterday.

Reason for wanting to sell is because I want a Blue eye Kole tang. Asking $25 FIRM. That's what JL would give me back if I was to return him. Here's your chance to pick up a kole tang for cheap if you're looking for one. NEED TO PICK UP ASAP. By friday the latest!
Old 09-18-2010, 08:48 PM

Been really busy with work the whole week. I did try to net the tang the other day but it's always hiding in the rocks. Doesn't look like he's gonna come out. But if he does, I will contact you guys in the order I got you PM. Cheers.
Old 09-22-2010, 06:53 AM

I haven't been able to get him out and i'm not willing to tear down my rocks so sorry to all those that inquired. I will pm you the info with someone that has one for sale.