Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Regional Forums > Alberta > Calgary

Old 10-29-2012, 04:29 AM

mrhasan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by strauss View Post
Yeah buddy, sounds good. We just need to hear from Denny
Denny is checking out the pics. He should get back to us shortly.
Old 10-29-2012, 06:06 AM

Just wanted to clear up some confusion that I unintentionally created. Some people email me regarding the pictures and I sent them a link (a public album in photobucket). Some people could see the picture while some were not able to see them. Please do let me know and I will send you a link to download the pictures. I have already replied to those whom I sent the semi-active link.

Just wanted to clear up the confusion.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I am still wondering why public album was not being accessible for all.
Old 10-29-2012, 12:07 PM

Enigma is on a distinguished road

Sorry. I'm confused about who is actually managing this. I think I missed something. Who will be holding the orders and floating the bags? Who is managing the order?
Old 10-29-2012, 01:19 PM

molotov is on a distinguished road
Default Order Placed

So yesterday morning I went through all the pictures and placed my portion of the order with Burc. He replied to all my email within about five minutes. It was really very easy. I just looked at the pictures, told him what I would like and paid for it. BAM....done.

He made it so simple, I couldn't imagine it going any easier.
Old 10-29-2012, 03:15 PM
R.I.P.

reefwars will become famous soon enough

hey guys , sorry ive been away all weekend with other matters, i had a look at the list this morning and honestly theres nothing there that i really need.

if you guys want to have it delivered to my house thats fine as im here in the daytimes anyways and everyone knows where i live.

to be honest i dont think ill be ordering anything , i had a look at the pics and ........am i the only one who notices thst these pics are from someone else?? better yet a sponsor here and just got posted this week??

weird......
Old 10-29-2012, 04:27 PM

OK, here's the deal. I spoke with Denny and Burc. I will be the new (and improved, sorry Denny) resource for this order. I've already placed my order with Burc. I'm also going to hold off on shipping now to accomodate those who are still interested

If you still want in please pm me. The cut off for orders will be FRIDAY NOVEMBER 2ND.
Old 10-29-2012, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
Sorry. I'm confused about who is actually managing this. I think I missed something. Who will be holding the orders and floating the bags? Who is managing the order?
I just took the liberty of collecting the infos on current stock

Molotov will be the host. I guess all the orders can be placed individually by contacting with Burc and afterwards, me or Molotov can contact Burc and let him know we are ready to receive the order
Old 10-29-2012, 04:57 PM

strauss is on a distinguished road

Molotov, where are you located in Calgary? Just curious so I know what I'm getting into. If its a Friday cutoff is this a Saturday delivery? Thanks

Brandon
Old 10-29-2012, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strauss View Post
Molotov, where are you located in Calgary? Just curious so I know what I'm getting into. If its a Friday cutoff is this a Saturday delivery? Thanks

Brandon
I'm located just west of downtown, right by the Shaganappi golf course so pretty much central for everyone.

The reason why a Friday cutoff is because I don't want this thread to go on forever with no difinative schedule.

We have not yet scheduled a date for delivery. It will most likely NOT be a weekend delivery. If there is a problem with shipping such as a lost package, the shipping company can be resolve it much quicker if there is a full compliment of shipping staff available. It will most likely be a during business hours shipment.
Old 10-29-2012, 05:17 PM
R.I.P.

reefwars will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by molotov View Post
I'm located just west of downtown, right by the Shaganappi golf course so pretty much central for everyone.

The reason why a Friday cutoff is because I don't want this thread to go on forever with no difinative schedule.

We have not yet scheduled a date for delivery. It will most likely NOT be a weekend delivery. If there is a problem with shipping such as a lost package, the shipping company can be resolve it much quicker if there is a full compliment of shipping staff available. It will most likely be a during business hours shipment.

Smart man yeah sat shipping is rough both on burcs side and the shipping company.

Mark if I add something ill just piggyback your order if that's ok, ill get a hold of burc today