Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Reef

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-14-2012, 02:33 AM

reefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjntm View Post
serious question tho brad and christie... if you are tired of seeing ppl ask about him and debates and so on... why not run a quick 3 day or one week poll and see statistically speaking how many ppl have had good and or bad experiences... and of which when did they order within last 6 months... 6 months to a year... 1-2yrs...3+yrs ago... sometimes it takes seeing real stats like this for some of us to realize that we were one of only a few that got the **** end of the stick or maybe it will show burc that, oh **** I need to step it up even more... and who knows... maybe can reef end up getting some more $ by gaining another sponsor again if he truly has turned it around... after all... if you were completely overwhelmed running a one (wo)man show and made some pretty big mistakes and had everyone ****ed at you, what would you do? most likely close up and avoid everything until things calmed down or run away panicing.... it's human nature when we are over whelmed... maybe burc has making up to do with some of you... but seriously... coming from a 28 yr old business owner who opened a plumbing company at the age of 25... I know what it's like to be in the shoes of 20 roles in your own company and it is hard!!!! I have since won awards for customer service values and run one of the most reputable plumbing companies in the lower mainland... it takes time to learn and many mistakes will be made along the way... but without making those mistakes how else do we learn?
jjntm I find it interesting that this "pro-fragalot" thread is getting all this attention. I see by your join date that you weren't around when he was a sponsor so you probably aren't aware of all the grief before he was given the boot from Canreef. He always seems to be able to suck people in because he would be good for awhile and then not so good, then good, then really bad, etc. There is a reason Canreef pulled him as a vendor.
I think the people on this forum should support the businesses that have stayed consistent with good service & products over the years instead of always trying to jump to what seems like a better deal, especially from somebody with a well known poor track record.

Last edited by reefan; 04-14-2012 at 02:35 AM.