Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 01-10-2015, 06:24 PM

incept is on a distinguished road
Default World's only carnivorous urchins for sale or trade. Calgary/Lethbridge area

I have two urchins I need to sale or trade. One is a black long spined and the other is a grey tuxedo. I've only been in the game for just over a year and I love my urchins however these two are eating all my coral. I have talked with a few shops and they all claim they do not eat coral however I have personally caught them both on the coral munching. The tuxedo ate one of my feather dusters as well. So, I need to move them, they are currently in my sump which is not big enough and I don't want them to die. That's my disclaimer. Take it for what it's worth. I'd like to either trade em for some type of coral or get $50 for the pair. I'm located in Cardston however I can travel to make a deal. Would come to Calgary if needed, be nice to move them this weekend if possible. Call or text me for quickest reply. Can text pics if needed. 403-308-7718