Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Victoria Blue World Aquariums

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-27-2013, 01:20 AM
Vendor

Blue World Aquariums is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borderjumper View Post
Wow the store is really packed with some nice corals!

I just left the store, and I have to say I was pretty disappointed. I see no longer are prices posted on the tanks. I asked the employee how do we know the coral prices, and was told you have to ask. So I asked and they didn't know the prices, but said they could make a call.. Well sorry, that doesn't work for me.

So say they call and I get a price on that coral,,, then5 minutes later at another tank I see something I'm interested in.. Am I supposed to wait until another call is made?

Sorry guys I went in with a couple of hun in my pocket to spend. This number system you have IE f52, G5H may work for your online store but unless you make the prices available either on the tank or at least hang up a list with coral numbers and their prices I won't be back.
Shelley, this whole thing is new to us and we are still working things out. We will have physical price lists posted in store, but I think you misunderstood about calling...we have a pricing page on our website that we access with our smart phones. Just enter the row the coral is in, ie 4G and it pulls up the photos and prices. No calling necessary. I know this won't work for everyone, so we will have a physical list too.

I appreciate the feedback, but please understand that we have been working very hard to get this going and it takes a bit of trial and error.

Last edited by Blue World Aquariums; 01-27-2013 at 01:27 AM.