Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

Old 02-14-2009, 02:42 AM

Delphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Delphinus

de-dede-dedededede!!! <uuuuuuuuughhhhhh> dededede dededede!!! <ughhhhhhhh>

(think Sean of the Dead ... I don't know why, but for some reason I felt compelled to share this here ... I don't really have a strategy for posting, I just go with my instincts..)
Old 02-14-2009, 03:12 AM

BlueAbyss is on a distinguished road

LOL OMFG you guys (and gals! ) are too much...

I almost peed while reading this thread, thanks you all made my night.

So how about something architectural? But from a strange angle, like a 3/4 view of an old building (complete with graffiti) from a birds-eye angle?

Sorry, I have a thing for architecture in my own art Birds eye views are hard to get unless you can get onto the top of an adjacent building... no that wasn't me taking pictures from the top of the Regal Towers building in Saskatoon. Yes, the police already spoke with me... jeez, lay off!
Old 02-14-2009, 03:15 AM

Rbacchiega is on a distinguished road

Bird's Eye is probably the hardest angle for me to get. Thanks for all the help ladies and gents!

Sean of the Dead..great movie!
I've got so much glue on my pants it looks like a Friday night gone horribly wrong.
Old 02-14-2009, 04:56 AM

i have crabs is on a distinguished road

ive always wanted a tiger or tiger face with half of it lookin mechanical like they robocoped it to keep it alive, also a want jesus looking person in a robe and staff but a robot, kinda to do with the issue of whether god is created my man
in a seperate pic id like big ocean possible filled with fish ive owned or liked over the years which would give me a chance to just keep adding on as time goes by
Old 02-14-2009, 06:20 AM

BlueAbyss is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by i have crabs View Post
ive always wanted a tiger or tiger face with half of it lookin mechanical like they robocoped it to keep it alive, also a want jesus looking person in a robe and staff but a robot, kinda to do with the issue of whether god is created my man
in a seperate pic id like big ocean possible filled with fish ive owned or liked over the years which would give me a chance to just keep adding on as time goes by
All cool ideas. Specially the ocean that you can keep adding to, you should market that

EDIT: Actually you should just patent the idea, and then take down any companies that try to market it even if the product they produce is amazing. Just 'cause you own the idea and could care less if they offer to sell you the company that produces said product... Just sayin', ya know... Alright I feel better.

Last edited by BlueAbyss; 02-14-2009 at 06:23 AM.