Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Old 06-08-2014, 12:11 AM

winterborn is on a distinguished road
Default fish garage sale

hi guys/gals I got a lot of stuff around the house that I would like to sell, mostly odds and ends(bio cubes,old tanks,equipment,live rock, but not enough to have an actual garage sale so I was trying to see if there were other people interested in selling their stuff too. I was thinking about having it around the end of july like the 26,at my house in Shawnessy, so what I was hoping to figure out was is there other people interested in selling their stuff(not junk, nobody wants a broken air pump)that will set up with their own tables and sell their own stuff, if so pm me with an idea of what your selling, and also I would like to gauge how many people would be interested in going to the first annual South Calgary fish garage sale so just leave a remark if you would be interested in buying some used aquarium/equipment maybe even some live fish or corals if anyone wants to set up a tank to sell. so please leave remarks if this would be something you are interested in and if you all think its a terrible idea I will just throw all my stuff out!!!