Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Wicked Frags

Old 11-14-2009, 05:52 AM

lorenz0 is on a distinguished road

... edit

Last edited by lorenz0; 11-14-2009 at 06:02 AM.
Old 11-18-2009, 04:50 AM

simplycoral is on a distinguished road

Has Dave @ Wicked Frags gone on Holiday? I notice he hasn't been active on here for 7 days or on Reef Central?

I won't go into any details but need to speak with him?

Simon..

Simplycorals 165g Upgrade.
Old 11-18-2009, 08:13 AM

vaporize is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to vaporize

none of you have his number?
Red Sea, Black Saddleback, Brown Camel, Orange Fin, Melanistic Clarkii, Common Clarkii, True Percula, True Picassco, Pink Skunk, Orange Skunk, Maldives Clown, TRUE Sebae clown, Akin Clown, Gold Striped Maroon, White Striped Maroon, Latezonatus
Old 11-18-2009, 08:14 AM

Ryan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaporize View Post
none of you have his number?
You think they would check whitepages.ca if they didnt.
Old 11-18-2009, 12:15 PM

wickedfrags is on a distinguished road

Thanks for canreef staff for contacting me about this thread.

Janne - as I did not have to ship your corals (yet you still received them out there in BC), I will send you $50 as they did not go right to your door. While the original plan was to send you another shipment, I currently do not have the time. Can I send you the money via your email address?

Simon - I returned your money via paypal to the email address it was sent from, I sent it today and it should already be there. That aussie SPS shipment was just aweful, sorry I could not hook you up with some nice stuff. Again, while it would be easier to send you some frags from my personal system as requested, just can not get to that right now unfortunately.

For other who read along or posted, my intent was to be back online and selling some wicked frags in September, then October and then November, however this simply has not taken place. To many other things on the go.

As most of you are aware, I only sponsor this board and generally speaking sell frags from my rather large personal system. While I took the time to develop a website, other priorities have since taken precedence. While a "business" my profits barely if at all cover the cost of site sponsorship and I have not updated the website in almost a year...my business is no different than anyone with a 6' tank and a frag tank...except that I have some really wicked frags available from time to time.

All that being said, I hope to be online more yet within another month....outstanding items should now be addressed given the small number of orders I have sent out!

I will post here when I am again in a position to start shipping again - sorry for not getting to your PM's and emails. Hope your tanks are doing well. Where time permits I will try and contribute to the board, I just wont be shipping frags for a while longer. Dave
Old 11-18-2009, 02:27 PM

simplycoral is on a distinguished road

Thanks Dave.

Hope to see you trading those wicked frags again soon..

Simon

Simplycorals 165g Upgrade.
Old 11-18-2009, 03:33 PM

JPotter is on a distinguished road

I have never used email to receive money...does it simply return it to my credit card? How is it done? Another option would be to cut a check and put in the mail...you have my shipping address.

For those who are running small businesses regardless if small or large, on the side or full time, consistent attention to that business and customer relations, and an effort to maintain them, can be as important as the product you sell.

It seems lack of attention and inadequate customer follow up lead to the debakle outlined in this thread.

It is good to know it was circumstantial not with intent
Old 11-18-2009, 03:43 PM

wickedfrags is on a distinguished road

How did you send the electronic auction payment - I can use the same method. Haven't written a cheque since the 90's, don't even think I have any.

And correct, no intent, simply confusion and a honest lack of time. Less than one order a month, you think I could get it right! I have coordinated many orders, including many group orders on canreef successfully in the past. No time is the reason I am not currently coordinating. When I return expect the quality reported in my feedback sections.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPotter View Post
I have never used email to receive money...does it simply return it to my credit card? How is it done? Another option would be to cut a check and put in the mail...you have my shipping address.

It is good to know it was circumstantial not with intent
Old 11-18-2009, 03:47 PM
Gold Member

lastlight has a spectacular aura aboutlastlight has a spectacular aura aboutlastlight has a spectacular aura about

Good to hear Dave. Happens to the best of us sometimes. Hope you find time again in the near future.
Old 11-18-2009, 10:40 PM

JPotter is on a distinguished road

It should still be in your business records...VISA..Paypal. Must admit I did expect the quality reported when I participated but sadly, in my case, did not get what I expected